37.

"So then he gave me a muffin. I was a total asshole and he gave me a muffin. No matter what I do to push him away he stays." Jin sighed.

Jimin walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Namjoon is the sweetest human. Don't push him away."

He removed his towel exposing his naked body and Jin groaned looking away. "Eww. Can you not?"

"You're technically in my house so who's fault is that?"

Jin kept facing the wall, "Yeah, yeah. My fault. Either way you know I'm scared of relationships."

"I understand that but you can't keep letting your fears take advantage of you. You could be missing out on the best relationship in the world. Look at me. I faced my fears and sang a song to Yoongi. Sure. It wasn't how I planned it but either way I did it."

"Are you dressed yet?"

"Mhm." Jimin replied sliding on a pair of shorts. His long sleeve shirt was way too loose on him and he just looked beyond adorable.

"You're a pear today." Jin teased. "I guess I am." He smiled looking down at his yellow green shirt.

Jin looked down at his phone again. Namjoon's message was on his screen. It was an invitation to his birthday party.

Of course he wanted to go. Of course he wanted to message him back. His trust issues were the only thing stopping him.

"Just message him back. Say you'll go."

"Are you going with little bitch?"

Jimin frowned pointing a finger at him. He knew better than to curse around him. It wasn't nice to refer to others that way. Especially Yoongi.

"Sorry, are you going with him?"

"Well, he did mention it to me. I'm not sure. He might go with her." He mumbled.

"Then I certainly can't go."

"Jin. You can't keep running away from relationships forever."

"You know how I feel about commitment. Every time I've given them my all they teach me why I shouldn't. I'm only ever used as a step to get with someone who's better."

"Kim Seokjin I will throw my shoe at you." He warned.

"Jimin I know I got—ouch!" He exclaimed when his slipper hit the side of his head. Jimin immediately covered his moth concerned.

"Oh my Atlanta. I did not mean to aim at you. It was a warning throw."

"Well shit. You got a good aim."

Jimin sat next to him and hugged him. "I love you. You know that right? All I want is for you to be happy. Don't be so hard on yourself. Don't let the past control your future."

"Thanks, Chim. If I go I need to get him a good present."

"You'll find the perfect one I'm sure."

They remained quiet for a couple seconds until they started smelling the cake. "Wait, aren't you suppose to be watching the cake?" Jimin asked paranoid.

Shit.

"Oops."

Jimin immediately ran to the kitchen and opened up the oven. The cake had a golden tint to it.

He reached to grab it but quickly pulled away when his finger touched the hot tray. "Ouch. Owie. Darn my finger. Ow!"

"Fucking shit Jimin. Here let me take it out." Jin volunteered putting on the baking glove. He took it out carefully and set it on the counter.