41.

"That wasn't very nice." Taehyung said but then laughed. Namjoon kept wiping his face and blowing his nose.

When they went to blow the cake candles Jungkook took advantage and pushed him down as pay back.

"It's for celebration purposes." Jungkook grinned.

"Fuck off. Jokes on you because a piece of cake went down my nasal passage and now all I smell is cake." Namjoon smiled sticking his tongue out.

"Gross. Go wash your face." Jungkook told.

"Do I for real have a piece of cake up there?" Ha asked leaning closer to him.

"Eww. I don't know. Yoongi's the one with the toughest stomach. Where's he at anyways?"

The crowd of people surrounding them had slowly vanished away after the cake commotion.

Dahyun was in the corner of the room. Yoongi had been gone for almost twenty minutes. What could he be doing that's so important?

"Having fun?" Hoseok asked coming up behind her. He had seen her on the dance floor while ago but hadn't had the courage to go up to her until now.

"I'm not sure fun is the word." She laughed. She had another cup at hand and she could already feel her body starting to get that familiar drunk sensation.

"Where's your date?"

She huffed finishing the drink, "I don't know."

"Woah. Maybe slow down on the drinks? I've seen you drink five of those in less than twenty minutes. Sorry. I don't mean to be nosy or anything. I just don't want you to get sick."

She smirked nudging, "Are you stalking me?"

"What? No, no, o-of course not." He responded a bit sheepishly.

"I'm kidding. You're right. I should stop. I just want to forget the fact that my date left me alone on the dance floor." She said shaking her head embarrassed.

"We could go dance if you want. Your date might not like that, but he was the one that left."

Dahyun sighed, "Screw it. Whatever. Let's go." Maybe if Yoongi saw he would get jealous. Maybe if he saw he would finally ask her out. Because the infatuation she felt towards him was too much. She was tired of waiting.

"Really?" He asked surprised. She nodded her head with a smile. Taehyung watched from across the room while they walked out.

Hopefully things would start to fall in order like it should've a while ago. "Hey, do you want to go to my room?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh? For what?" He asked shocked.

"I have to poop. Can't poop if it's not my bathroom."

"Eww. Too much information." He laughed.

"Babe, we're dating each other now. Our pooping schedules should be a daily topic. It's part of a healthy relationship."

"Okay, okay. If you say so."

"Have you pooped today?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully, "Gross. Yes. Don't say it so loudly."

"That's good news. So, you wanna come? You can see bubbles while you're at it."

"Okay. Let's go then."

They headed out the room and walked past the crowd. They even went past Dahyun and Hoseok who were dancing.

"My room is over here," Jungkook said once they got to the door.