ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry! I know you all probably want to kill me alright about now.

Anyway, I'm thinking about rewriting Recovery, and before you all yell at me about doing the same thing with TFOU, hear me out. I'm going to wait until Recovery is finished to start the rewrite. I just feel like there's a lot I want to change, and while it's not an excessive amount of things, it's too much to just add/edit in the original.

Now, this is where I need your opinions.

Recently, I've been writing a few side-projects in 3rd person point of view, and it's really been sticking with me. If I choose to rewrite Recovery in the future, I'm considering writing the whole thing in 3rd person, potentially with alternative POV's between Scarlet and Hayden.

If I do this, I'd like to know how many people are going to still read it. I don't want to switch to 3rd person and loose a good half of my followers and readers, but writing in 1st person is starting to feel really stiff to me. I feel like switching would really improve my writing, and you all would notice a huge difference in the content I provide.

So, let me know in the comments if you'd still read a rewrite of Recovery in 3rd person, with Hayden's POV included.

Also, join Recovery's own personal Discord to be a part of discussions involving the book's future! You can find a link on my profile in my Bio!