Execution

Just do it...brave the consequences. 

"No! You just don't understand me!" Jimin cried out, running away, face in his hands with tears streaming down the porcelain face Jungkook had come to adore. 

"Jimin! NO, Jimin, come back. Please!" Jungkook tried to chase after him, desperately yelling for him to stop.

Jungkook saw and heard the bang of the front door, and dropped down in defeat, pleading yet again at the firmly closed door as if Jimin were to walk back in again, "Please..." 

Jungkook sighed helplessly and tears brimmed at the corner of his eyes, turning into a full on cascade of salt water down his cheeks as he futilely reached out a hand to the front door before dropping it with defeat. What had he done?

Jimin ran down the stairs, tears blurring his vision as he ran past the gate and out to  a  populated street drawing odd looks all around him. Discreetly checking  his watch, which showed his location and the way he was supposed to go, he turned a left into a darker, shadowed street. Eyes darting furtively around, he pulled his hoodie over his head and slowed to a depressing walking pace, acting as if he really did run out of air. 

Jimin's head hung low as he mentally drew a map of where he was and which way he was supposed to go—looking constantly at his watch was too suspicious. Seeing a few landmarks that they had earlier planned to make sure he went in the right direction, he curled even further into himself like a defenseless prey. 

He didn't have to wait long, hearing a soft controlled patter of footsteps as they grew increasingly in number. Truth to be told, Jimin was completely content with the plan and was even eagerly waiting for it, but now, he wasn't so sure. The sound of footsteps brought chills down his spine and he didn't have to act to make it seem as if he were scared and running from heartbreak. 

Quickening his pace like his heart beat, Jimin's converse soon broke out into a run, his hood blowing off as he turned his head to look back at the perpetrators. They were dressed in all black, rather stereotypical, with black masks and skillfully hidden weapons that Jimin wouldn't saw if one hadn't slightly come loose and glinted sharply, instilling fear into Jimin's heart. Blood infused with ice and fear, adrenaline coursed through his veins as his eyesight sharpened and his breaths grew shorter, laced in anxiousness and trepidation. 

Turning down the street and onto another, Jimin saw a familiar house that was mentioned before in their plans, a old house that stood firm and weathered the seasons. Glancing back, he saw the crowd of pursuers just rounding the bend and smiling to himself, ran up the steps. What surprised him was another group, seemingly elite and of higher level also appearing from the other end of the street. 

Jimin widened his eyes in surprise but locked the door behind him nonetheless, breathing out. "Great." 

Running up the stairs and to a specific room, well hidden but purposely left open so a clever eye could still make it out, Jimin went inside the room and found Hoseok waiting for him, a relieved smile on his face. 

"I'm Hoseok, your rescuer. Now quick, jump out of the window and into the car." 

Jimin started at Hoseok in disbelief and shook his head. 

"We're jumping out of a window? I thought we would at least use a rope." 

"Well we aren't. Now we've got to time this right. When they get here, we'll jump out and hurry into the car so that they chase us." Hoseok replied, awfully calm for someone who knew they were under loads of pressure and if something happened to Jimin, he'd be killed. 

Right when they heard the sound of footsteps stopping in front of the door, they jumped. 

—————————

Yoongi and Namjoon crept into headquarters, tranquilizing anyone that noticed them and pulled the bodies to the side and laid a few bottles of alcohol as if they were drinking. 

Carefully advancing with quiet steps, they sneaked into the elevator to the side, pressing for the lowest level where they kept prisoners. It seemed all too easy, Namjoon thought as they eagerly tried to open the door. Well, the passcode explains it. There was no way that they knew Taehyung's password, he was very reserved and trusted no one beside himself.

"This password the type to denote all the prisoners inside with one wrong password." Namjoon whispered, immediately identifying the high tech lock on the stainless steel wall that separated them from the cells. 

"What do we do? I don't even—..." Yoongi started to panic but was cut off by a sudden idea in his mind. 

"Wait, what if it's my birthday?!" Yoongi excitedly whispered and punched in the numbers, pressing enter before Namjoon could say anything. 

"NO-wait..." Namjoon sighed, head in his hands as he waited in trepidation for either the bomb to sound, or the door to open. 

"Oh please, please?" Yoongi just realized what he did and prayed to God, his heart in his throat as he prepared himself for the outcome, shutting his eyes tightly. 

A boom resounded through the chamber. 

A/N: So what do you think it was? Bomb or Door? Feel free to ask questions to me, comment or msg me! 😁

Vote

Comment 

Share