Day 6

"I can't believe Tucker is actually making us do this outside minecraft..."

"Hey, it's the only way to get our stuff back! And besides, it's not like I'm thrilled about this either mate."

Tom and I sat at a small tea shop, just like the one built in Mianite, and tried to make the best out of...well whatever this was. Tucker and Sonja sat in the booth across from us laughing and recording our little "date".

"So...um...what the hell are we supposed to do?" I wasn't sure what Tucker excepted us to do but I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it. "Have tea and talk about our love for each other Jardon! That is what people on dates must do!" At this point I just drank some of my tea and looked annoyed at Tom.

"Jordan this is a date! You must socialize!" Tucker was yelling at me and Sonja was laughing her head off. "Come on Jardon, we have to make them happy or we will never get our things back! So just follow my lead." I didn't really like the sound of that but Tucker did have some important things of mine so I just went along with it.

"You know Jardon I'm happy we went on this date. We can finally confess our love for each other without the world knowing," he said with a smile and grabbed my hand. "Yes, of course Tom. Because we sooo love each other." Okay I was ready for this to end now.

"Jardon, it is Christmas!" Tom quickly pulls out his phone and puts a picture of mistletoe above his head.

"Tom really... I'm not doing this."

"But it's Christmas Jardon! Christmas!"

"Tom I really don't think th-"

"Jardon just kiss me god dammit!"

"Fine!"

With a frown I leaned across the table and kissed Tom on the cheek. Tucker and Sonja were laughing so loud that everyone in the whole damn place was looking at us.

"I hate you Tom..."
"I love you too Jardon."

A/N: I am proud of myself. Well hope you enjoyed whatever this is! Anna shall be writing tomorrow so I'll be here on day 9. Bye and have a merry December!
~Nikki