Day 13

It was a beautiful Christmas Eve in the world of Mianite. The main island was covered in snow and lights plus a huge Christmas tree near the quarts house. In fact, everything was...peaceful for once. Tom didn't kill anyone, the gods weren't mad, and no pranks were pulled. But all this was strange to one of the citizens of Mianite and he wanted to investigate.

---

I ran through the snow with my bow and sword at my side and a note in my hand. Yesterday I had found a letter in my mailbox that read:

Dear Jordan,
We have been watching you closely. Some more closely than others, which you will one day understand. My cousin and I have been meaning to speak with you but it will just be me sadly. My mom grows weak, I need your help. You will understand soon, just please come to me... I'll be waiting for you just behind the optic castle at noon tomorrow.

It wasn't signed by anyone which made me wonder if I was being pranked. For some reason the prank count had been pretty low so maybe this was it getting back up again. What if it was a real person and I wasn't getting pranked? How did they know me? Why were they watching me?

I never told my soon to be wife, Phoebe, about me leaving because well I just didn't. Within a few minutes I was behind the optic castle, waiting for this person to show up. Soon I saw a bright purple light flash against the snow and I quickly took off towards it.

A girl stood next to a tree with long purple hair and I started to think it was Phoebe's sister until I saw her eyes. One eye was dark green while the other was purple... She looked so much like my goddess Ianite that my head started to hurt.

With a smile she ran to me and embraced me with a hug, while I just stood there confused out of my mind.
"You actually came... I can't believe it," she said as her eyes sparkled. "Yeah well the letter seemed important so I decided to come see what it was about." Finally she let go of me and backed away.

"You weren't followed were you?" That friendly smile left her face and was replaced with a worried frown. I quickly shook my head no, her smile returning. "Good. Now I can tell you who I am. My name is Faith and by my appearance in assuming you know who my mother is." I thought for a moment, Ianite couldn't possibly have a kid could she...?

"Yes she could. I'm her child, and I need you to save her. But I must warn you, many troubles will come your way... A strong power will fall, a sister will die, and a child born of a killer and a savior will be hunted..." My heart skipped a beat as I stared at the strange girl. She read my mind like Phoebe does all the time, and she just told me basically that at least two people were gonna die. What a lovely Christmas Eve!

"I'm sorry to spring all this one you but you needed to know. I couldn't stand it if you were to die..." She walked closer to me, wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and then kissed my cheek lightly. "Farewell my love..." She whispered into my ear then left in a cloud of purple smoke.

"Phoebe is gonna kill me if she finds out about this..."

A/N: That was day 13! Hope you enjoyed! I really hope this wasn't too short. :|
I kinda put in some of mine and Anna's rp characters but shhh, it's okay. I guess that's all from me, I better leave before Anna finds out where I live and brutally murders me because of the things I have written in this book...
~Nikki