Day 9

It had been a few years since I lost Jerry and I still wasn't over it. Even after I washed up on the shore of Mianite I had a longing for the tree I called home. I guess my new friends had started seeing that because they asked more and more questions about my past as if wondering if they could find my long lost home. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the Jerry's Tree the Wizards built for me but it just wasn't the same you know.

"Hey Jordan, Sonja and I are going to meet Tom by this new mine he found. He said it was pretty important that we came so you wanna tag along," Tucker said after he planted a small knock on my front door.
"Yeah, let me grab my sword then I'll be ready."

It took a good five minutes to get to Tom and once we found him, we couldn't believe our eyes. There was a huge tunnel in the side of a mountain that led deeper and deeper into the earth. "What is it?" Sonja asked with an amazed tone. "Uh. I'm not sure myself. I just walked looking for new land then bam, giant ass hole in the side of a mountain."

I took a step closer to it. It seemed to be over grown with plants as giant root like things made their way up the sides of the tunnel as if they were holding the whole thing together. "You know, it looks sorta Ianite-y. Maybe we should take a look inside?" They all shook their heads yes and followed me inside. I didn't know why at the time but I had a strange feeling inside of me when I stepped foot in that tunnel. Like some sorta of hidden power was blooming.

Our footsteps echoed as we walked deeper into the tunnel until finally we reached its end. "Whoa..." We all said at once when we saw they land we had found. It was a jungle but it was snowing and lights of all different colors hung from the tropical trees. But the thing that caught my eye was the giant tree beyond the horizon... It was Jerry's Tree.

I took off quickly without a word as the others ran after me shouting at me to stop but I couldn't. My life, my past, my world...was just right in front of me. At the last second I turned towards the swamp area that I found Jerry. All of my worlds combined at the tree. My survival world, my modded survival, my ultra modded survival... I jumped down into the cave with a huge smile on my face because I knew there were only so many places Jerry could be.

I ran around the corner and stopped right in front of the stone cage I made so long ago. "Do you think he is here...?" The three looked at me confused. "Who is he exactly?" Tom questioned me then studied the cage. "Jerry... This is where Jerry's soul lives on..." Now they all understood. "Well buddy, it's Christmas so maybe your present will be that slime." Tucker said with a smile.

I nodded then looked over the stone wall and almost passed out from the sight. A little baby slime sat on the stone floor with tears in his eyes until he saw me. It was Jerry! I started crying tears of joy as I picked up Jerry and cuddled him in my arms. "I guess this turned out to be a very merry Christmas," Sonja said with a small laugh. "Yep. It's a very Jerry Christmas!" Tom, Tucker, and Sonja all frowned.
"Oh come on really... Well thanks for watching the stream! Jordan just killed everyone with his terrible pun..." Tucker smiled then pet Jerry's head. This was the best Christmas ever.

A/N: I am so sorry about not being able to write yesterday. To make sure it doesn't happen again I'll be uploading earlier during the day- like around lunch time for me or a little bit later.

Whelp that was a tale of Jerry and Sparklez because why not. Lol, have a great day/night. <3
~Nikki