Chapter V -Recovery and Update

Hey guys,
First I just wanted to say thank you for all of your kind comments and DMs they mean A LOT. I also want to say thank you for taking your time to read and vote for my story. I want you guys to know that I am on the road to recovery, it just takes a very long time. I smiled today! That may seem very small but it takes a lot now. I'm not trying to be dramatic but I've hardly smiled since I found out that El went to sleep. I inserted a picture of me, I accomplished a lot today. I showered, which might seem very small but for someone who is going through a lot they would understand. Understand how much it takes to even get out of bed. I also done my makeup today and took a picture. Mainly to show you guys that days do get better!! I also cooked for my siblings and tried to do an art project with my little sister. Arts and crafts are our happy place : ) We always do them when we need to be cheered up and today I was very happy. We done her handprint as an Easter bunny and her finger prints as eggs. Once we were done, I cried. I thought about how El never got to do things like that and I will never have tiny hands and finger prints covering the windows or construction paper. Overall, I think today was an amazing day. Not only for me but also for my recovery. I hope you guys are having a great day too and shoot me a DM if you arent. I make really bad jokes but I'll try to cheer you up! Knock knock? (Who's there) Cargo. (Cargo who?) Car go beep beep.
Not sure why but that joke ALWAYS makes anyone in my household laugh when we are down😁 Once again thank you for your support and kind words! Ellington and I both love you!!