Chapter VII -Family

Telling my family that I was pregnant was one of the hardest things I've done in life. Telling them I had miscarried seemed unbearable. I had already told almost everyone in my family about my pregnancy. I remember telling my siblings I was pregnant, my sister was worried and my brother was ecstatic. They were both so happy to be getting a niece/nephew. They both thought Ellington would be a boy. I was so so happy, then. After the miscarriage, I eventually got my sister to tell them and I shut off my phone quickly. My family was very judgy and was not supportive at all, during my pregnancy or my miscarriage. Many made me believe it was my fault and that hurt. I loved Ellington, I still love Ellington. Why would I do anything to hurt them? I would never do anything on purpose to hurt my El. I'd been planning and preparing for this time since I was around 10. You can probably find my old Pinterest and see the boards I had of mom tips and ways to make sure you don't miscarry. Yet, it still happened. This will be a short chapter than all the other because this one is a very big controversy in my family. Also if any of them find this, it will most likely be the topic of the next phone call or family dinner. So Hi! Get over it! This is my life and more importantly Ellington is my baby. El will always be my baby. Do not judge someone for an event they can not control.

♡The cover photo is the picture of how I told 2 of my siblings. In our version of pictionary (Trampoline and chalk pictionary) Neither of them guessed what it was until time was up!