Chapter XV -Gender

The days have come and went.. The days that I would learn if I was having a beautiful baby boy or a precious little girl. Instead, my days (incase any of you were wondering) consist of crying, looking at old photos (mostly of a positive pregnancy test. Or of my family and friends who've passed away recently), taking antidepressants, babysitting, and thinking. I could say I've been busy, but I haven't. I usually don't have the motivation to get off the couch and I stay up very late, as I'm writing this at 4:22 A.M. I refer to El as a boy sometimes even though I do not know. Nobody knows. El was not developed enough to know but I've had dreams about taking care of a blue bundle of joy. I lovd you guys so much and thank you all for endless support and kind words. It really does help a lot. If any mom out there is ttc or dealing with the loss of a baby, it is unthinkable. I feel your pain Mama. I love you and I am with you. The others who are here, for any other reason in the world. Thank you, thank you for listening to my story. Thank you for being hear just to be nosey. Thank you for the friends I've made. Ellington, thank you for the opportunity to grow you, from start to finish. Thank you for showing your heavenly love to me. Thank you for putting the joy and love in hearts of many.
Goodnight and Bye for now,
-summersmith004

Dictionary:
Ttc means trying to conceive