Chapter XII- Mother's Day

This past Sunday I had to deal with something no mother wants to deal with. Seeing all of these celebrities and people you know post about how much they love their mother or how amazing it is to raise their children, then knowing you won't be able to do the same for your child. It broke my heart to see everyone telling each other Happy Mother's Day, but I was never told that. I am a mother. No matter what way you look at it. I am a mother. A strong one. I loved Ellington as much as any mother loves her child. My Ellington was too perfect for this Earth but I will love them my while entire life on this Earth. Ellie Ellie Ellie. My little sister loves to talk about El and that's what she call them. During her prayers at night or just rambling on. When we are walking through a store she will point of something baby related (clothes, diapers, crib, or even a baby) and go Ellie Ellie Ellie. It makes me cry sometimes, a lot actually but I'm glad that she has found her way to remember them. My school ends soon. The 21st to be exact. Then I will be able to write and talk to you guys more and more. I still have to work though so that kind of sucks. I'm sorry that these chapters are kind of short but it is something and something is progress. I love you guys.

-Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for reading and supporting me through my journey of motherhood and loss. I truly appreciate it!
-The cover photo for this chapter is of me and 2 of my siblings. Can you guys guess which one I am??