Chapter VIII- Holidays

Easter. It was the first holiday of not only me knowing about Ellington, but knowing that they won't ever be here to celebrate Easter with my family and I. I wouldn't be able to make them an Easter basket, tell them about the Easter Bunny, take Easter pictures, or tell them about the origins of Easter. It was hard. Especially since today had very bad weather after noon. Bad weather always makes me more sad than j usually am. It is so depressing. Do you guys like raining?
Today my family and I let my youngest sister, 6 open her Easter basket then we hid Easter eggs. Or more like my parents hid Easter eggs and we all searched for them. Yes, all of us! Even my sister who is almost 19. It is an Easter tradition that doesn't stop until your first child starts hunting Easter eggs. Which I thought would be next year, but now. I'm not sure if it will ever happen. My mom bought me a stuffed pig for Easter. So if you guys want to help me name it that would be great😂 I'm open to any and all suggestions. On a brighter note, one of my cats had kittens!! 3 kittens were born between 10:12-11:58 p.m. on April 11th and the last one was born around 1:15 a.m. So far all kittens and mom are well! Do you guys have any guesses about the gender of the kittens? We havent checked yet but I think 3 girls and 1 boy.

♡The chapter cover is the 4 kittens. I think they are all sooo cute and my other cat should be having a little any day now. So many babies in this house! I just wish my baby was here to join in on the fun😕