Chapter 8 :Feeling Sick

Levi picture is up

Alessia POV

I arose from my deep slumber at 7:00 am and I have a headache.

I don't know why and I'm feeling lazy. I don't wanna go to school.

I groan and begin massaging my temple. I stood up and went to the bathroom I took a shower and dry my body and hair.

I throw a pair of dark blue undergarments and change into a dark brown sweater and black jeans.

My head is like it's going to burst any second.

I dried my hair and grabbed my bag and phone and earphones.

I went downstairs Anna is making pancakes and Clara is sitting on a stool eating her food.

I greet them good morning and sat at the stool and I put my head in my arms.

"Hey, Alise are you okay? You don't seem okay" Clara said concerned still stuffing food in her mouth.

"I'm okay just peachy" I mumbled.

Dude you how bad headaches are. They take all energy in the body.

I sit up straight Anna gave me pancakes and I start to eat. After I finished I drank orange juice and took medicine for a headache.

" Alise you are not okay. Look at you are looking like that you are gonna faint " Anna said worriedly and grabbed my hand.

"Let's see when I will faint. Let's go we will be late for school" I said going to the front door.

"Toss the car here keys I'm gonna drive. You will sit at the behind so you can rest a little bit" Anna said sternly.

I have no energy to argue with her.

I sit at the back and Anna started the car and we start to drove away from the house. I was feeling a little sick since yesterday.

My mom always said to me that when I go to a party or amusement park or playing after that became so much tired and I get ill with a high fever.

I miss my mom and dad. I want them here to take care of me.

"Alissia we are here " Said Clara
I hummed and got out of the car and made my way out of the parking lot to the school.

" Alessia wait! " Clara yelled.I stopped they came by my side.

I shivered and rubbed my arms to get some warmth.

"I feel cold," I said rubbing my arms.

They side hugged me and God they are warm.

Are humans normally this warm?

"We are gonna stay by your side because you are not feeling well," Anna said

"But you have mates spend time with them. I'm okay " I said