Chapter 18:Flight

Be enough
For yourself first
The rest of world can wait

-fw

I'm gracing you.I already graced you on start chapter.But never mind gracing you with Xavier POV.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Xavier Romanov POV

I felt someone shaking me.I opened my eyes to see my beautiful mate who was shaking me.

"Finally you are awake" she said

"I have been trying to wake you up for at least 15 minutes.Come on wake up and get shower we have flight in two hours" She said and she looked tired.

"Love why you look tired" I asked concerned
.
"I'm not tired that is effect when I wake up early" She said chuckling

Her voice is smooth and sweet.I grabbed her and pulled her with me.And start cuddling with her.

"Xavier let me go we have to get ready" she said

"Nah I like this position very much Thank you" I said hugging her tightly

"Xavier please if you let me go I will give you five kisses" she said with a pout

She will be the death of me!

"Let go of her we will get five kisses" said Knight happily

I sighed and let go of her she ran into the bathroom.I'm worried about Eleazar he is not talking .

"Hey Knight do you know why Eleazar is not Talking?" I said

"Dude Maybe he is preparing himself for Full Moon" Knight said

"Eleazar" I called to him

"I know I'm not talking because my blood lust is getting stronger as full moon is coming" Eleazar said

"Don't worry we will get through it like past years we have" I said

I blocked them and heard the sound of door opening.Alissia walked out of bathroom in my robe.The way her hair stick to her shoulders and her collarbone glistens.

Fuck I'm losing control.

"Xavier you can go and take shower" she said and went to closet.I went to the bathroom and took shower and I wrapped towel around me and walked out of bathroom.I saw Alissia blow drying her hair.

She turned and her eyes widen and she yelled

"What the hell!!" She covered her eyes

"Go xavier put some damn clothes on" she said not removing her hands from her eyes.

"Nah I like this way better by the way why are clothed?" I said

"Yah!! You perv go put clothes on!" she screamed and I laughed and went to closet and changed my clothes

I walked out of closet and saw my mate sitting on the bed head down and her leg bouncing.I walked towards her and kneel down in front of her and grabbed her hands thats make her look up.

"What happens love?" I asked concerned

"Um I have traveling sickness and I'm worried about that" she said with a small voice.

"Its okay I'm with you we will get over it okay" I said squeezing her hands gently and she nodded.

I order my men to take all our luggage to the car and I asked Alissia if she wanted to eat and she said no because she said she doesn't eat anything before going to any trip.

We made our way downstairs and walk to the front door and walked out I locked the door. Guys and girls were already sitting in truck and we also sat down.

We reached airport after 30 minutes and We got out I carried mine and Alissia bags.

"Xavier I can carry my bags give them to me" She said

"Nah I can manage it no need to be uncomfortable" I said

"Fine" she huffed

She is cute

We sat at the chairs waiting for our flight and I heard munching.I turned my head to see my mate and guys eating candies.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow at their expression

"We are eating the world sourest candies and they lost the game and I won" Alissia said with pink cheeks due to sour candies

I grabbed tissue and wiped face of Alissia.

"Flight Number 3 will board in ten minutes please the passenger should make way towards the flight"

"Let's go guys don't wanna miss the flight" Alissia said

"Xavier aren't we going on our jet" Asked Levi

"No guys first some are humans here and they will ask why we not were in the flight" I said and he nodded and we made our way to the plane we put our stuff and entered the plane and sat down at our seats. Alissia made herself comfortable and after 10 minutes plane started to fly.I saw alissia eyes tightly shut.

"Love open your eyes and look at me" I said and grabbed her Chin and made her look at me.She looked in my eyes with her Big black eyes.

"You are gonna be okay and perfectly fine get some sleep and we will be there in no time" I said and made her comfortable pillow.She rested her and put her earpodes on.I ran my hand into her hair. I grabbed a book and start reading it.After some minutes I heard her even breathing. She was asleep.

I admired her and she is gorgeous and so pretty. I took my mobile out and Captured the picture of her sleeping form. I made it my lock screen.

I removed the handle between our chairs and she shifted her position and in sleep she put hood on her head and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my on chair.

I was consumed by darkness.

Author's note

Hey guysssss
Sorry for another late update and please please follow me and vote for Me.

I love you guys.But in future maybe the update would be late because School and university are opening and YOU KNOW

STUDIES

By the way love you keep reading ,following and, voting

Your Author
RavenB0