Chapter 28:Bow to the Queen

Eleazar POV

I watched her coming down from stairs and my eye widen and jaw drop.We made eye contact.

Fuck she is So beautiful!

I will cherish her all of my life.

Her every step was full of grace and She look like true Queen.

My Queen.

She reached the stage I grabbed her hand and help her on stage.

She is perfect in every way.

"Close you your mouth my king you are drooling" she whispered in my ear.

I closed my mouth and gave her a playful glare and she laugh lightly.

"If your mate is looking this edible then drooling is no problem" I said and She gasped

"Eleazar people can hear us" she warned and I shurruged.

"I don't care wait till we get to our room" I said and she shocked.

"Please Welcome KING ELEAZAR ROMANOV AND HIS MATE ALESSIA CARTER" The guys I don't know what we say him said it.

"Now we should start coronation" he said and gave us a knife.
Alessia cut hes palm and then I cutted my palm and she flinch a little bit and I was ready to Bandage her hand.

We joined hands and I felt a different sensation in my body.

We pulled our hands away and I saw her hand healing.

"Alessia carter! Do you accept this kingdom as your own and do you promise to be on this kingdom side no mater what happens?" I asked

"I accept this Kingdom as my own and I will always protect and be on the side of this kingdom" she said smiling as soon she say that all crowd go wild.

"I will coronate My mate as your queen" My voice boomed

I grabbed the crown and put it on top of her head. She look like queen My queen.

I dropped on my knee and all crowd and Alessia gasped.

"Im A king and I bow to my queen" I said and soon all crowd dropped on tguer knees.

"Rise" Alessia said and All crowd and I rised.

"HAIL TO QUEEN ALESSIA!" people chanted.

I stand facing her and people start chanting.

"KISS KISS! KISSS!"

I smirked and grabbed her from her waist and planted my lips on hers and crowd start screaming we soon pulled away.

" i Love your strawberry lip gloss" I said and licked my lips.

"I love it too" she said slightly smirking and i chuckled.

"The fest begans!!" I said and everybody went to eat.

I helped my queen to walked down from stage to our throne. We reached and sat at our throne.

"I can sleep all of my life in this throne it so soft" She said closing her and I laughed at her antics.

"You are too dangerous for me" I said.

She will be the death of me.

"Qween!" A little girk was about to ran when a guard grabbed her arm tightly her eyes welled up.

"You! Let go her arm now our I will remove your arm from shoulder" she warned him her voice low that I got goose bumps.

I m sure i saw his face paled.He let her go and she ran to alessia and hugged her.

"Ssh nothing happend" she soothed her

I smiled at this scene.

"I have a dift for lyou" she said in cute voice.

"Yes what is the gift?" Alessia said

"Can lyou tell kiwng to not tsee?" She whispered and alessia nodded she turns to face me.

I nodded and closed my eyes and I heard opening of box.

"Its so beautiful Gwen" alessia said

"Rweally!?" Gwen said

"Look Eleazar" My queen called and looked it was beautiful bracelet.

"Yes little puff it is  great" I said leaning towards her my voice soft and she ran to me and kissed me on my cheek

"Yes little puff it is great" I said leaning towards her my voice soft and she ran to me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Bye bye" she said and ran down.

"She is so cute" Alessia said and I laughed.

"King champagne you ask to me to get" James said to me.He is 17 year old .

"Go now" I said and Alessia said.

"Thanks for this champagne Kid and I will sure that your king learn to say thanks" she said and I glare.

He nodded and smiled at her.

I grabbed her by neck and kissed her.

"What was that for!?" She exclaimed

"Because he smiled" I said with frown

"Jealousy is a bitch" she laughed

I just smiled and I promise I will chriesh her forever.

MY QUEEN

Author note

Hey guys a late late update.Sorry

Please support me and follow and thanks for am the support and Patience.

Your author
RavenB0