Chapter 4

Sarah's pov

I quickly put her wedding bands back on her left hand as I hear the door open Rose walks in and sits down in the chair closest to Rebecca's bed .

Colby walks out of the bathroom a few minutes later I watch as he walks over to Rebecca's bed and gives her another kiss to her lips " I love you baby " after another minute walks over to me " are you ready to go " I nod " of course let's go get your mind off things " we walk out and head to his car .

We got to the restaurant have been there for awhile but Colby hasn't said anything he's been so quiet.

The quiet doesn't last long when his phone goes off he looks at it then hand it to me " it's the hospital can't answer it just in case it's bad news " I nod and take the phone from him " I'm gonna take this out side " he nods as I walk away.

I get outside and I answer it " hello " i say before I Rose on the other end " hi I was just calling to let Colby know that Rebecca is doing better I check over her stuff and notice that everything looked fine like the other day then the doctor double checked me and I was right shes doing just fine the doctor hasn't seen anything like this " I shake my head " no " I say " what do you mean no " I huffed as I said " she can't live you have to kill her " I can here tha fear in her voice " what why would I do that " I rule my eyes " because I want Colby I did a little research on him he's a famous rich wrestler definitely my kind of man see I deserve to be famous and rich theres just one thing standing in my and that's Rebecca now kill her " " no I will not why do you think that I'll help you " I laugh " because if doesn't go in the ground you will your choice " " how how would I do it " I have huffed " do I have to really think of everything just smother her with a pillow for crying out loud I got to go and then next time you call it better be to tell me that bitch is dead " i hang up the phone as i walk back into the restaurant " what did they say " Colby's says as I walk up the the table and hand him his phone " not good it's only a matter of time " he nods .

Rose's POV

I cry softly before I stand up and walk over to the couch where Colby sleeps I pick up his pillow and walk over to rebecca's bed I hold the pillow up over her face as I say " I'm so sorry i truly am " i move the pillow so that it covers her mouth and nose just as I started to push the pillow into her face her eyes open " holy shit "