Chapter 14

Colbys pov

I gently kiss Rebecca before walking over to the shelf by the sink and grabbed a towel for Rebecca.

I walked back over to Rebecca with the towel in my hand I gently wrapped her up in I helped her out of the bath tub before I take the towel and dry her off " stay here I'll be right back " she nods as I get up .

I then walk back in to our bedroom I got her one of my shirts a hoodie and some sweat pants  I then grab a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts for myself  after I see that I got everything I walked back into the bathroom " come on angel time to get dressed " she looks at me then at the clothes in my hands " what do you mean we wont need any clothes for what we are gonna do " I smile at her as I take away the towel from her so I can start dressing her " ok baby listen I love you so much and I would love nothing more than to lay you down on that bed and make love to you but I'm not going to " she steps away from me as she says " but why not its not like you haven't done it with me before since we are married " I stand up and walk over to her " babe  you don't have all of the memories that I have and I told you at the hospital that if you don't remember we will make new memories our first time being one of them " she lets me put on her panties as she says " so the only reason you don't want to is so you can make it special for me because since I can't remember  it will be like the first time for me " I nod as I grab her sweat pants as I say " yes I'm gonna make it special  just like I did the first time " she nods and smiles " your so sweet ...

Sarahs pov 

I'm sitting in my car looking right at their house I then look over to my passenger seat  that has duck tape a rope and a lovely jar that has something in it to knock out a person for hours its gonna be a long night . 

Please let me know what you think in the comments and I am going to make a updating schedule so if you have any suggestions on when I should update you can also put that in the comments