Chapter 13

Rebecca's POV

He walks into the bathroom " you can hear me " I lean on the side of the tub " i didn't say that " he laughs " you didn't have to you can hear me " I smirk " prove it " he laughs " your carrying on a conversion with me without a piece of paper or a pen " I play with my hair as I say " you know your voice is really sexy " he walks over to the bathtub " are you flirting with me " I laugh " always " he gets down beside the bathtub " I would watch out of I were you " I smirk " really why is that " he held his left hand up " I'm married "  I laugh " oh really sounds like I need to have a chat with your wife " he laughs " your so beautiful " I blush .

Sarah's POV

I made it to Rebecca's room and it was empty only a a doctor putting stuff away " where is the patient Rebecca " the doctor then said "she has been discharged  " I shake in rage " WHAT

Rebecca's POV

I lean in a Colby meets me half way and kisses me he pulls away " are you sure you wanna do this " I then stand up " it's not like you haven't seen it before am I right " he then stand up too " yeah your right but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable " I get closer " do I look uncomfortable too you " he shakes his head " no you don't " I wrap my arms around him " Rebecca are you sure " I nod " yes " and when he doesn't say anything I finish with " make love to me Colby....