Chapter 5

Sarah's pov

After I came back to the table Colby still doesn't want to talk so I decided to break the silence .
" so Colby what do you plan to do with Rebecca's wedding bands when she dies " he sighs before he answers " well if that happens I'm gonna leave them on her " I nod " yeah I knew you probably would for the funeral I was talking about when she's in the ground after the funeral and visitation " he nods " I just told you I'm gonna leave them on her " I shake my head no " colby why would you do that those rings are worth a lot of money and don't you want to pass them on to your next wife " .
He shakes is head no " no i don't i had those rings custom made just for Rebecca " I role my eyes " so " he huffs " so shes the only one that should ever wear them no matter what happens if she does pass she will always have a piece of me and her rings  are a symbol of our love so I want her to always have that " I sigh " Colby what if I'm your next wife and I wanted Rebecca's wedding bands would you keep them than for me " I he shakes his head no " I'm sorry Sarah even if you were my next wife like I said before the only one that should were those rings are Rebecca even if shes dead " I nod damn why is he so stubborn .

Rose's POV

I move a away from her quickly to put the pillow back .

After I put the pillow back I walk over to her "it's ok " she looks at me weird as she tries to sit up I make her lay back down but it only seems to freak her out .

I page the doctor quickly a few minutes later he comes running in to help me "holy shit shes awake that's not possible 30 minutes ago she was practically dead " I struggled to keep her laying down as he stood there in shock "it's very possible " he jumps out of his shock to help me we tried to get her to calm down but she didn't listen to us the .

"What are we gonna do " he shakes is head before walking over to the  shot  box and taking out a shot " what's that I say as he sticks it in her arm " it will make her sleep for at least an hour long enough for us to look her over and run some tests I also want to check her ears because she didn't look like she could her us and that worrys me " I nod as we lay her back down " now maybe she will be calm the next time she wakes up " I nod my head in agreement as we start looking at the machines hooked up to her .

Sarah's pov

We got done with lunch and went back to the hospital.

We walked in " so do you want to come with me to the locker room " he shakes his head no " I've been away from Rebecca long enough " I nod " Colby I understand but shes dieing theres nothing you can do for her now but move on " I then walk away .

Colby's pov

I walked all the way up to her room when I got there nurse Rose and the doctor were talking .

They stopped when I walked in " what's wrong " they stayed quiet " no no please tell me shes not dead " nurse Rose walked over to me " Colby Rebecca's awake "