Chapter 9

Becky's pov

I sit up in my bed that dream felt so real. I try to go back to sleep but it wasn't working so I get out of bed and grab the note pad and pen and walk over to the couch were Colby was .

I gently shake him awake " Colby Colby " he finally sits and I hand him the note pad and pen .

What's wrong

"I had a bad dream will you sleep with me " he nods his head yes and then starts to get up I walk over to my bed and lay down .

He lays down next to me and wraps his arm around me and it felt so right so normal it was perfect  and I fell right asleep.

Sarah's pov

Today was the day I was gonna try and get Colby to go on a date with me so things had to be perfect.

So I went to the mall and got a new pair of shoes a beautiful dress and a neck less even the all of this stuff was a lot of money but I won't have to worry about that once I marry Colby but first I need to get him to divorce that bitch .  

I made it to work and the first thing I do is go to Rebecca's  room .

When I walked in her room I seen Colby laying in bed with her holding her like if he let's go even for a second she'll run away  .  

I walk back to the looker room to find Rose .

She was putting her purse in her looker when I walked in " Rose tell me you know something that can help me " she nods " unfortunately I do know something " I nod as I smile and clap my hands " yay what did you find out " she sighs as she says " Rebecca lost some of her memories and sadly for Colby shes doesn't have any memories of him " I smile " so you mean to tell me that she doesn't remember him at all " she nods " so that means she also has no memories of being married to him wait then why did I just go to her room and find them asleep cuddling in bed together" Rose smiles as she answers " oh yeah I forgot to tell you Colby told her about him being her husband so she may not know much but she does know that her and Colby are married just face it Sarah you can't beat true love because true love is stronger than anything and it can beat anything  " shes smiles at me as shes walks out of the looker room " YOU STUPID BITCH YOU"LL REGRET THIS ONE DAY " she turns around before she says " maybe but today's not that day "  .