Chapter 10

Sarah's pov

After fighting with Rose I decided that I was gonna talk to Colby after I get off work but until then I'm gonna go on with my work schedule and not let the fact that Rose is a bitch bother me cause I am and always will be better than her plus I'm Colbys future wife .

Colby's POV

I woke up with my arms around Rebecca and it felt just like it used to before she got hurt.

I didn't even realize that my hand was close to her breast I panicked and went to move it quickly .

I didn't even know that she was awake till I felt her grab my hand to keep it there .

I thought that it might have been out of reflex until I heard her say " it's fine I like it there " I let my hand relax under hers as I lay my head on her shoulder.

We lay like this for a few hours and fell asleep

Rose's pov

I go through my normal routine after my encounter with Sarah .

I choose not to let her bother me shes just a bully and she will not stop me from staying focus with my work .

I go from room to room to room making sure everything thing is good and checking machines when I get to Rebecca's room I smiled when I looked in my heart fluttered just seeing them cuddle up they looked so cute so happy so made for each other and yet Sarah's trying to separate them.

After I checked Rebecca's machine without waking her and Colby up and I went on with my routine.

Colby's pov

I woke up and tightened my arms around Rebecca I felt Rebecca turn so that she was facing me .

I smile as she looks up at me " Colby can you do something for me " I nod my head yes " kiss me " I nod my head and lean in to kiss her .

Sarah's pov

I finally made it to the end of the my shift and got everything ready so I could leave I walked up to Rebecca's room to see Colby and Rebecca kissing I dropped my purse as I feel the rage build up in my body .