Chapter 12

Rebecca's pov  

Its been two weeks since I woke up and I'm finally getting to go home  and I couldn't be happier .

I was laying in my bed waiting on Colby to get back he had went home to get me some thing to wear other than this damn hospital gown .

Sarah's pov 

I just got to work and got all my things in my locker after that I clocked in and got to work Rose was off today so I get to do her retinue which means I get to see Colby and that deaf bitch Rebecca.

either way today was gonna be a good day there was nothing that was gonna ruin this day for me .

Rebecca's pov  

Colby made it back to the hospital and gave me the outfit that he picked out for me  which was leggings and a tank top  and a jacket I got dressed and let him put my hair up in a bun after that I let him help me pack up my things  once we were done he handed me a piece of paper that said  

Are you ready to go home Beck's  

I pick up my bag as I answer " yes I'm so ready to be home " he then writes something down and then shows me .

Kevin can't wait to see you 

I give him a confused look " Kevin  who's Kevin " he answers me on the paper

Kevin is our dog 

I laugh " oh we have a dog " he laughs and nods his head yes .

we then get our stuff and i get discharged after that it was time to go home even tho i'm not sure what home look's like .

After what felt like forever we made it home he helped me out of the car and walked me to the front door .

Once we walked in I looked around and seen the kitchen then the living room .

I was looking at the fireplace when I felt something touch my foot I looked down quickly to see a little dog which must be Kevin I pet him a little bit before I go look at more of the house everywhere I looked I seen pictures of us so many pictures of us .

I was in the hallway when I felt someone behind me I turn around to see Colby he hands me a piece of paper that said .

Follow me I'll show you to our room      

I nod and let him led the way .

He led us to our room and it was beautiful he set our things on the bed and as much as I would like to explore some more I didn't feel like it I just felt like taking a bath " Colby can you show me the bathroom I would really like to take a bath " he nods and walks to the bathroom I follow him .

He runs me a bath and turns around while I get undressed to make me feel better after I'm in the water he picks up my outfit and puts it into the hamper he then shows me a piece of paper he wrote on 

Relax I'll come check on you in a few minutes  

I nod and lean back as I relax .

I rested in the bathtub for a little while when Colby opened  the door " how are doing Beck's " I set up and look at him " say that again " ....