Chapter 11

Sarah's pov

I looked at them in rage before I walked  in to the room " excuse me but this is a hospital no pda " Colby jumps away from Rebecca " sorry Sarah we got caught up " Rebecca sits up " why did you stop " I walk over and put my hand on her arm and she jumps and turns my way quickly Colby gently takes her and holds her trying to calm her down "    SARAH SHES DEAF YOU CAN'T DO STUFF LIKE THAT " I nod " colby I'm sorry i wasn't thinking " he looks at he and shakes his head " it's ok just don'tdo that again " I nod " of course I wasn't thinking " he just nods his head I then leave the room I have to  find a way to make him love me and fast .

Rebecca's POV

I let Colby hold me for awhile until I wasn't scared anymore he made me feel safe made me feel loved .

I get out of the bed and get a piece of paper and pencil and bring it back to him then I lay back down it bed .

I looked at him I'm the eyes as i asked " Colby what happened to me why am i in the hospital what made me lose my memory " he takes a deep breath before he writes.

What do you remember last

I then think and the last thing I remember is starting training in nxt " the last thing I remember is getting signed to nxt and starting training " he nods as he writes down something.

You were in a match with Shayna Blaszler she picked you up and she slapped you in to the side of the desk head first but you hit the corner but you didn't get your arm up in time .

I look at him shocked " so I didn't get my arm up and my head took the hit instead " he nodded .