Chapter 7

Sarah's pov

I have Rose by the throat when I thought of something much worse for her so I let go " you know what Rose death is to go for you so your gonna help me get Colby " .
" never " I laugh " oh you are weather you want to or not because I know about your five year old daughter and if you don't help me she will pay for it " a tear slips out of her eye " fine what do I have to do " I smile.

Colby's

I smile at Rebecca as she takes a drink of her water .

" so what's your name " I write it down for her .

Colby Lopez

She smiles " that's cute I like that wait so my last name is Lopez " I nod

Yep Rebecca Lopez

I can't get over her beautiful smile that she keeps giving me " that has a nice ring to it I like it Rebecca Lopez yeah I can get use to that " I smile as I take her hand in mine and kiss it " I'm glad you approve " she then gives me a funny look " I can't hear you " I nod as I remember that she is now deaf .

I'm glad you approve of your last name   

She nods after she reads it " oh that's what you were saying yeah I love it and you know what Rebecca Lopez just sounds right kinda like having you next to me and kissing my hand feels right " I smile at her before bringing her hand up to kiss it once again making her blush .

There's that beautiful blush 

She giggle's at me when she read's my reply " are you flirting with me " she ask's with a smile 

Always 

" I would watch out if I were you " she says trying not to laugh as I write down a reply 

Really ? why is that  ?

She laughs with a smile as she hold's her left hand up " I'm married " .

Oh really sounds like I need to have a chat with your husband 

She has one of her adorable laughing fits after she reads it " your so funny and sweet and handsome I'm not shocked that I fell in love with you I'm just mad that I can't remember it " I nod .

Don't worry one day you will remember 

She nod's " but what if i don't ever get my memories back "

Then we will just have to make new ones 

She nod's " sounds perfect ".

Sarah's pov 

Me and Rose were standing right outside Rebecca's room watching those two giggle and laugh ugh " well Rose you better get to work cause those  to are getting closer every minute  " she gives me a go to hell look " hey you don't want them together just as much as I don't because if the do stay together your daughter get's hurt  " we then look through the window of the door to see Colby kiss her head I look at Rose and laugh " look's like you got your work cut out for you ".