Without You (Bleach Fanfiction)

Introduction

The night was silent. There was a slight breeze flowing through the town of Karakura. High in the sky, the moon’s glow illuminated even the darkest of alleys.

 Down a suburban street, in the Minamikawase district, in a small two story house beside the Kurosaki clinic, resides a young substitute shinigami, and his family. The 18 year old boy has striking orange hair, which causes him to get into brawls. He has a strong will, and protects all his friends and family. Although he acts cold to others, he is very kind and considerate. This boy is Ichigo Kurosaki.

In another world, called the Soul Society, in the Sereitei, resides a 153 year old Shinigami. Although she is over 150, she is about the age of 18 in the real world. She has coal-black hair, down to her shoulders, and a sincere and serious attitude. She is adopted into the Kuchiki family, one of the five royal families. She has strong determination and is keen to help out her friends. She had awakened Ichigo Kurosaki’s powers by lending him her own. Her name is Rukia Kuchiki.

Rukia Kuchiki and Ichigo Kurosaki equally played a very important role in the other’s life. They were the ones, who had stopped the war between the Soul society, and the traitor, Sosuke Aizen, and his army. The two of them had returned to their every day, normal lives…But the only problem was, that they couldn’t get used to it again…