Upcoming Book

Roo's story doesn't end here.

His story continues when he goes to university, trying to find meaning in the things he does and his life in general. Even though he will still be one of the main characters, the next book's point of view would be from Alex, an engineering student of University of Victoria. But I still don't know yet when I'm going to finish writing it.

Right now I'm working on a 5-6 novels series titled White As Silent Snow, which is a fantasy series set up in a high fantasy world where some people are born with the ability to control elements.

It's told in third person POV of Clay Reene who finds found an unconscious boy in the woods behind his family log cabin. Turns out the boy has completely lost his memories and the only things he knows are that his name is Jonah and that he has the ability to control the weather--which makes things a bit difficult for Clay's family because magic is prohibited in their world and the discovery is punished with lifelong incarceration.

The story begins when Clay is fourteen years old and spans through a decade of his life. It focuses more on character depth and development, with loads of drama related to family, friendship, identity, gender, sexuality, guilt, dream, revenge etc revolving around Clay. And it's going to have a happy ending. I swear it! I'm sick of writing sad endings (haha)

Thank you for reading this far. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

See you in my next works!