1. Escaped

Lucy POV

I am Lucy Heartfilia. At present I am twenty years old. My life is really the dream life everyone dreams of , I think it is not even a simple life led by a simple girl like me. I was abandoned by my parents, taken in by a man name Mr. Jude Heartfilia. A man who called me his daughter in public and treated me like a slave. I did whatever I was told,  I clean the house , wash the dishes and serve my so- called father, everyday.

Today is my marriage - MY MARRIAGE WITH A STRANGER, I didn't meet him not even once. This marriage was obviously set up by Mr Heartfilia to end some business rivalry. 

Lucy : *sobs in the bathroom* ( thinks- I can't take this anymore. I can't marry him, I can not marry a stranger I can not live my whole life with a person I don't know. I can not do this I have to escape anyhow. Now or Never!)

Her room is usually on the fifth floor, the height makes sure she can never escape but today she has a golden chance as she was ordered to "get ready"  in the dressing room on the first floor. She wore a dress instead of the wedding gown prepared for her.

The only way she could escape was a window towards the back, she tied a few clothes together and took the curtains off the window, she tied the curtains with a knot and threw the curtains off the window

The only way she could escape was a window towards the back, she tied a few clothes together and took the curtains off the window, she tied the curtains with a knot and threw the curtains off the window. She notes that the last cloth touches the ground and slides down, landing on the ground. She ad an advantage as the guards could never identify her face because she was never allowed to go out without permission. With a number of guests attending her wedding either none of the guards noticed her or they thought she was one of the guests. 

Soon Lucy was out of the main gate and she starts walking to somewhere she no idea but she is not worried about that now, right now she is happy

 Lucy : Its been a while... after so many months I can feel the ground and see the beautiful sky. I can feel the breeze and I don't have to worry about reaching home as soon as possible. Nothing to be scared of and nothing to worry about. Today I can say that I AM FR- * stomach rumbles* ...   I am hungry. I need to find a job.