2. Job and Rent

***

Hey guys, here is a new chapter- Job and Rent 😄. 

New chapter updates on Wednesday and Sundays 😁

Thanks a lot for reading 😇   

Enjoy 😊

***

Lucy lived in a big mansion in the outskirts of the main city. She walked down the road till she reached the main city. Once inside the city, without losing any time she starts to look for job offers available for her.

Lucy : ( I need a good job because I shall also be charged for living in a rented place now) *mumble*  Hmm... after searching a lot I have job offers for a nurse, No! what if I make a mistake I don't want to kill someone just because I made a mistake. Let's see - Chef, no I am not such a brilliant cook. GANGSTER -- WHO GIVES  OUT JOB OFFERS FOR HIRING THUG?! --Waitress in a restaurant... Perfect! * eyes shining brightly* the pay is good, and a day off once a week, so generous. Yes, It decided I shall apply for this job.

She goes to the place mentioned "The Fairy Restaurant". After entering the restaurant, she spots a girl about her age with short white-colour hair, sitting behind the reception. 

Lucy: (Most probably the receptionist, The restaurant is so wonderful) Hello, I want to apply for the job *hands her the job offer* I am Lucy He- ( I should  keep my identity a secret else I will be in trouble) I am Lucy

Receptionist: Good afternoon Lucy, I am Lissana and I am the receptionist of this restaurant. Please wait, I shall call the owner of this place.

Lissana goes inside and comes back with another lady with the same white but longer hair, she looked two or three years older than me.

Lissana: She is Mirajane also known as Mira. She is the owner of this restaurant and also my big sister. Mira-nee, this girl is Lucy and she is here to apply for a job.

Mira: Hello Lucy, I think you are perfect for this job. When can you start working?

Lucy: Today, I shall be busy finding a place to stay. So I can start tomorrow.

Mira: Oh Maybe I can help you with that matter. Did you decide whether you want to purchase a house or give rent each month?

Lucy: I can not afford a house yet. So I will have to give rent each month.

Mira: Then I have a place place perfect for you. *eyes sparkling and smiling brightly*

Lucy: Thank you so much Mira *stomach grumbles loudly*Uh...sorry...*blushes and smiles shyly*

Mira: Come on in, eat something, looks like you are very hungry. Today the meal is on me.

Lucy takes a seat and a man with white hair similar to Mira's and Lissana's approaches her with a dish in hand. Soon Mira appears beside him.

Mira: He is Elfman, my little brother, the only man in our family and the middle sibling.

Lucy: * After swallowing a mouthful of delicious food* Its a pleasure meeting you.

Elfman: Hi, I am a real man. Nice to meet you too.

Lucy: ( 'a real man'?) Thank you for the meal and Mira I shall come in the evening to see in the place that you want to show. Bye *Pushes the door handle  of the restaurant*

Mira: Sure, Lucy. See you in the evening.

Time skip-

After a good look at the city, she entered the gates of the mall- A huge structure with two buildings on either sides connected by four strong but small bridges. 

Lucy: ( This place is marvellous

Lucy: ( This place is marvellous. Its huge and beautiful)

There was big stage situated at the centre of the mall. People crowded around the stage. They were having props and posters in hand. Maybe someone is going to perform.

Lucy: What's going on?

...

***

🤗 That's all for now.   New update on Sunday. 

See you guys 😎

***