6. Dreamland

*****

Hello guys and gals

Here is a new chapter of Break Free

Please Enjoy!!

                      ******

Lucy POV

Lucy: Hey Levy, What are you doing here? ( oh no what if she sees Natsu and misunderstands~)

Levy: Lu-chan I just wanted to see if you are comfortable here Mira asked me to ensure this. Oh and who lives in front of your flat, Gajeel lives in front of my flat. I think we will be good friends but I don't understand why he calls me "Shrimp". Also- 

Lucy: Levy-chan relax! Take deep breaths, Inhale; Exhale *breathing deeply as Levy copies her actions* You are blabbering again. You need to control yourself.

Levy: Yea you are right Lu-chan. I will see you tomorrow its a couple hours till midnight now and the building will be locked soon. Oh Mira told me~ (how could I forget) that Erza is responsible for locking the  building at midnight so that is the maximum time we can stay outside. * waves her hand while descending down the stairs* Good night Lu-chan. See you later.

Lucy: Thank you Levy-chan. ( That means all the fans will be gone in an hour or so) Good night. *Goes back to the couch* Natsu the fans will soon be gone- *looks at the Natsu who is sleeping like a log, though he was looking peaceful* oh he is asleep it seems I took a lot of time *mumbles to herself* maybe I should let him sleep here tonight. I had performed today, so he must be tired. He must had worked hard, that he slept as soon as he was in a calm situation. *looks at the mess in front of Natsu* though he ate most of the popcorn. Let me get a blanket. 

I got a blanket from my room and covered him. Then I switched of the television and washed the bowl. I took a last glance at the peacefully sleeping  rockstar and entered my room, changed into my night dress and as I got into the covers of my bed, I wished that this was the truth and that I would not get up in the bed of the place where I was caged since... since the day I was conscious and the day that I could remember, my whole childhood.

I was thinking of what had happened today, how I met new people, made my first friends. How a twist in my life, gave me the independence to do anything and everything that I want. Even after all this things have lit a small light of happiness in my heart there is a thing... maybe a fear... a fear of losing everything... every single thing, very little happiness; my friends, Levy, Natsu, Mira, everyone. I hope I never wake up from this beautiful dream. I thought as my eyes instinctively closed and darkness surrounded me. I floated in the only place that I think was my only hope when I was restricted of life outside the walls of a room... the only place; my dreamland.

Natsu POV

---TIME SKIP---{ I was walking in a field

---TIME SKIP---

{ I was walking in a field... a field full of golden wheat crops swaying in the breeze. It was beautiful~ the scenery was beautiful but the feeling~ the feeling in my heart was something I had never felt, a wonderful feeling arising in my heart. 

I kept walking and soon saw a figure, if I am not wrong a human figure. A beautiful human figure wearing a white dress, looking like an angel from heaven. Her back facing towards me but her long blonde hair, shining a bright gold while swaying in the cool breeze.

With every step towards her, I can feel my heart pace. I can't help it. It feels as if am moving without any control on myself. I get near enough to have a clear glance of the person appearance, just waiting for her to make a move. At a sudden, she turns around and-

Natsu: ...Lucy?

She is LUCY. I could see her clearly now and she looks... gorgeous. She takes every step so delicately, walking towards me. She walks towards me and puts her hand on my cheek. I could feel heat rising till my ear as she leaned in. I followed her lead instinctively~ O///O  }

*♪ Hello, it's me

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's sup- ♪*

Natsu: What? Huh? *Picks up the phone* Lucy...~ I MEAN HELLO? ( that was a dream! why did she appear in my dreams? I just met her a few days ago, I can't be so naive ) *shouts* Hello? WHO CALLED ME SO EARLY IN THE MORNING? *mumbles* and didn't even let me dream properly.

Opposite side of the phone line: So Lucy~ huh? and who are you shouting at? Its 10 in the morning Sleepyhead.

Natsu: Oh Gray... WHAT? 10 in the morning, how long was I out for? POPSICLE WHY WAKE ME UP NOW? *shouts*

Gray: I think you were out like a bulb. I had been ringing the bell of your house for a while but soon gave up and went back to my flat.

Natsu: Really? I don't believe tha-*looks around the place* talk to you later Elsa.*hangs up*

Gray: Hey wait don't ha-

I look around trying to remember what happened last night. I had passed out on a couch AGAIN, most probably on Lucy's couch and-

Lucy: Oh you are up! Good morning Natsu. 

Lucy said with an angelic smile on her face. I am so lucky, I always wake up with her pretty face in front of mine giving that angelic smile to me and only me, every day. Wait~ Then in a flash I remembered what happened yesterday. It's been weeks since Lucy moved here and I have been really comfortable around her and I love to spend time with her, I have come to notice that I spend so much time with Lucy that Lucy's place has ALMOST become my place too.

Natsu: Good morning Lucy. Did I sleep on the couch yesterday?

Lucy: Yes I was gone for a minute and when I came back, you were out like light.

Natsu: Thank you so much Lucy but I had a question...

Lucy: Yes?

Natsu: Will you...

*****

Cliffhanger

Suspense hmm...

See ya next Sunday

                   *****