9. My First...

*******

Hey Guys and Gals

New Chapter here today

I gave words to the requests and suggestions given ( read the chapter if you know what I mean)😜

So here we are... Enjoy 😄

                                      *******

Lucy POV

Natsu led me somewhere. His hand holding mine. The warmth giving me a sense of security. It was so comfortable, these were some feelings I never had and could never have in the place I was imprisoned till I escaped. I was so thankful I escaped.

Natsu left my hand and reached out to untie the cloth and let the light reach out to me. "We have reached Luce" were the words I heard before my eyes adjusted and the black colour changed to the beautiful scenery in front of my eyes. The scene had something I had read of, I had heard of, but never in my life till now thought that I would be able to see... 

The Sakura Cherry Blossoms

Natsu POV

I untied the cloth covering her eyes as I informed her we reached. I knew the look before me was very valuable but I kept staring at Lucy waiting for her reaction. Soon I knew I made the right choice as her reaction was priceless. She opened her eyelids to reveal two beautiful big brown orbs shining happily like the stars twinkling in the night sky. As her eyes reflect the moonlight, she brought her hands up to her mouth and tears started to come up to the brim of her eyes. She removed her hands to reveal a dazzling smile as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Lucy: I-Its b-beautiful. * she looked towards me* Thank you Natsu.

She said with another tear rolling down her cheek. I could not control my actions anymore I did not know was I was doing it felt like a reflex to the situation. I turned towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her close to me, I hugged her tightly. I hid my face in her hair and inhaled her scent... strawberries and vanilla, I knew at that moment I would never forget, this scent, this moment, her reaction, her beauty in my lifetime. I would never forget her, never let her go, never let her leave me... Lucy.

Lucy POV

I never knew when those tears rolled down my cheeks when all of a sudden Natsu hugged me. Even if  it was surprising I. quickly melted into it wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him back. I felt secure, protected and care but most importantly I felt loved. 

Natsu: Why are you tearing up? Didn't you say it is beautiful *lightening his grip on her*

Lucy: I love it Natsu I am so happy that I can not control my emotions and the tears just flow out.

I had never seen the sakura till now I always thought of it. Now it has become a special feeling for me, a special place, in my world and in my heart. I and Natsu released the hug. He took out a bed sheet, spread it out and put it under the sakura tree. He laid down on it and patted the spot next to him, telling me to sit there. I laid down next to him. He passed to me some snacks from a basket and took some himself. He wiped the tears off my cheeks. 

We were enjoying the scene and talking about random things. This feeling was amazing, it was my first date, the first date I had ever been on, if that day I would have married then I could never enjoy these special moments... with Natsu. A part of me keeps saying these moments are special because you are with the right person, with Natsu. I sat up and Natsu did the same.

Natsu: What happen-

Lucy: Thank you Natsu *tears again at the brim of my eyes* Thank you so much *starts sobbing*  

Natsu POV

Lucy: Thank you so much

I could not get a hold of myself anymore. My hand automatically reached her cheek and didn't stop till it grasped a handful of golden hair, I went on and leaned in till my nose was inches away from her nose. I closed my eyes and let darkness take over. I went on until I felt her lips on mine, strawberry flavoured chapstick and her warmth taking over my actions I melted into the kiss... wait WHAT I KISSED HER! I panicked over my actions, what had I done? What will happen now? Oh no she must hate me now. She must think I am a creepy guy or some kind of famous baka who thinks every girl in the world is dying to be his girlfriend or WAIT... WHY AM I STILL IN THIS POSITION? 

I was going to back up and just face the awkward situation I had created when~ SHE KISSED BACK!! WHAT?

Lucy POV

I saw Natsu leaning over and he kissed me. I was surprised, so surprised that I didn't know what was going on anymore. I just sat there wide-eyed like a dumbfounded girl who just teleported to another planet, but she was getting familiar with her surroundings, that is, I liked the feelings it was providing me with. I could not help but melt into the beautiful feeling taking over me. I closed my eyes and let my emotions take over my actions. It was my first kiss.

After moments, we backed up, I was blushing furiously and saw. Natsu looking at me wide-eyed and his face was the darkest shade of red, he looked like a ripe tomato. I giggled at his reaction. He relaxed and soon he laughed along with me. I know we were really weird but I liked it when we were together and did everything together even if it meant we were acting weird. When I was with him, even if everything was wrong~ it felt perfect.

We laid back on the bed sheet, we kept talking till we were tired and dizzy. I felt sleepy and I didn't even know when my heavy eyelids closed, my ears could not take in the noise outside. I blacked out. I was tired because today was a day I would never forget, a day to remember~ because I had 

My First Day without imprisonment

My First Day at a Job

My First Date

My First Kiss

*******

That's all for today

I hope for you can give some suggestions to what you want in the story. 😃

Thank you 😇

                           *******