Note Please!!!

*******

Me: Sorry Guys this is not a chapter but an announcement

Natsu: Yea, Since the author and all characters in the story agreed on this-

Lucy: Ok so, we decided that the author should publish only one chapter per week-

Levy: So yea here we are.

Lucy: Wow this is the first time you did not go on rambling about think that do not make sense.

Me: Yes, and back on the topic, one day but we want you to decide which day do I continue updating the chapters.

Gray: And in case you think why the author did this when the second part of the "Big Surprise" because of the cliffhanger * Author hits him with a newspaper roll* where did she get that?

Me: Sorry but don't kill me please. Although, Natsu I allow you to kill him.

Natsu: I would have done that anyway Author. I am gonna beat you to pulp Elsa.

Gray: What did you say Flame Brain?

Erza: *pops out of nowhere* Did I hear a fight boys? * dark aura surrounding her *

Gray and Natsu: N-n no Ma'am!!*stand straight and salute her*We're"best buddies" ma'am

Erza: Good because we are here for important announcements.

Me: Yes, and I hope for suggestions if you like this story. Please PLEASE vote for the chapters and the story if you like it because if the story continues or not depends on that.

Lucy: That ends the announcement. There will be a reminder in the end. Please give suggestions or the story can not continue although the author is trying her best to. Now everyone together~

Everyone: Bye, hope to see you all soon.

                                                                                         *******

Reminders -

1. Please I request confirm which day. I won't be able to post till then

2. Please give your suggestions, think and take your time

3. Please vote for the story because that tells me if I should continue or not.

Thank you