4. New Friends

****

Hey Guys and Gals 😇

Here's New Friends -a new chapter of Break Free

Might be a bit long 😅

Enjoy 😃

****

Lucy POV

Levy was dragging me on the road towards... wait- where is she taking me to? I need to go to the restaurant before the restaurant closes down.

Lucy: Levy where are you taking me? I have to go to see the place I am staying at. I hope I am not late * looks at the watch*uff... I have time.

Levy: I will be going with you to see the place too.

Lucy: Wait, I didn't say that they will have a place for you I said maybe.

Levy: If they don't have then I have to spend the night in your place. Please don't refuse me, I have to get out of my friend's house today else her boyfriend shall kick me out tomorrow dawn.

Lucy: Alright, that's not a problem.

So after Levy reaches her friend's house, she goes up to take her belongings as it was already packed and I waited outside. Soon she came out and we headed towards the restaurant.

Lucy: So... I was wondering if you knew anything about the band that performed today?

I could not take the thought of the pink haired guy's mysterious onyx eyes out of my mind.

Levy: Not much * looking in her phone* so this band is called "The Dragons" are famous in this city and have three male members the bass and guitar player Jellal Fernandez, the man behind the drums Gajeel Redfox and lastly the main singer Natsu Dragneel. Why do you ask? Oh do you know where we are staying or what kind of job you have? You have not said anything ever since I came out of my friend's house and-

Lucy: Levy, take a deep breath and stop talking, you are going to run out of breath. We are here!   * Reached the restaurant and opened the door* Hey Mira I am here with a friend.

Levy: Hello, I am Levy. I am Lu-chan's friend I hope you don't mind.

Mira : Hello I am Mira, the owner of this restaurant.* pointing towards Lissana and Elfman* This is my lil sister Lissana and brother Elfman. 

Lucy: Mira I was wondering if you have another place or another job for levy. She needs a place to stay. * I picked up my luggage which I left in the restaurant earlier*

Mira: I have a place where you can live on rent and I was just going to show Lucy that place now you can come along too.

Levy: Does that mean I and Lu-chan can live together? Wow then everyday I can talk to Lu-chan.

Mira: Yes, not only you both but also some other boys and girls live there on rent. Let's go.

Everyone follows Mira to a big building with five floors. Mira enters the building, presses a small button and speaks in a microphone asking everyone to come down.

?: Hey Mira what's the matter why did you ca-

Soon everyone was down and I heard a familiar voice and turned out to find "him", the person whose voice I fell in love with and whose eyes I found myself drowning in. He seemed to be as shocked as I was. We both were looking at each other with our eyes wide in surprise. We were drug out of our thoughts by Mira's loud voice.

Mira: Girls, these are the people you are going to live with so it will be better if you all know each other before hand. Girls you go first introduce yourselves.

Natsu POV

The blonde girl who has been surprising me ever since our eyes met in the mall, came a few steps forward and introduced herself followed by everyone else and myself.

Lucy: Hello everyone, I am Lucy. Nice to meet you all I hope that we all shall be good friends.

Levy: I am Levy and I am Lu-chan's friend I hope to be your friend too.

Natsu: I am Natsu Dragneel. Its a pleasure meeting you.

Gray: Hey Flamebrain, since when are you a gentleman.Hello, I am Gray Fullbuster.

Natsu: Since forever, Elsa. Maybe you should wear a shirt first.

Gray: WHAT! HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

I saw Lucy giggling and happily nodding to all the introductions. The sound of her giggling was like melody to my ears. Although, I can ensure you I saw Lucy blush when I introduced myself. I was fighting with the black haired idiot when a red haired girl or should I say monster came near us and punched us.

Elsa: DIDN'T I TELL YOU BOTH, NOT TO FIGHT!! * Punches them again* Oh I am Erza Scarlet.

Juvia: Juvia is happy to meet to Levy - san and Lucy-san.

As soon as the blue haired girl introduced herself, my band members took the opportunity to introduce themselves.

Gajeel: Hey Shrimp and Bunny girl. Its nice to meet you Gihihi.

I was confused and so were the girls because I could understand their expressions. But we shrugged it off.

Jellal: I am Jellal. Its a pleasure meeting you ladies.

Lucy POV

Lucy: I am very happy to have so many new friends.*smiles brightly*

Mira took us to the third floor and I noticed each floor had two flats. Mira said that Levy shall be living at the third floor, she and I helped levy move her luggage inside her flat. Mira took me to the fourth floor and I settled there after arranging my stuff. Mira helped and went to her house which was near our rent building. I door was open so I went to close but when I was closing it someone came it was hard, hit me and I fell down on the floor. I opened my eyes to see pink hair.

Lucy: Ouch... Eh?!

****

Cliffhanger ( I am loving it )😜

What happens next? What or who dashed into Lucy and why? 🤔

If you know or can guess then comment down.👇🏻

And also suggest what you would like to read next in this story 

That's all see ya Sunday. 👋🏻

****