Chapter 19: Mr. Misinterpreted (Part 2)

Hinata had seen Oikawa Tooru many times, and she had almost all of his different personalities: the cool side, the creepy volleyball player side, the " I'm-Kageyama's-former-senpai " side, and so on.

Seeing Oikawa's slightly stupid side was unexpected, nonetheless.

What's he talking about ? Hinata thought as he watched Seijoh's captain run frantically towards them. She had never seen Oikawa look so anxious about something else other than volleyball before.

"Such a headache," muttered Iwaizumi. He then turned towards Hinata. "Sorry, but I think I must leave you here for now."

"It's fine." Hinata smiled at him. "Thanks for the food, by the way. "

Iwaizumi looked as if he was about to say something else, but he simply nodded and then walked over to meet Oikawa head-on.

"Trashykawa" There were networks of veins popped all over the wing spiker's face.

Iwaizumi could not believe what was coming out of Oikawa Tooru's annoying mouth. Did the bastard just call him a traitor? And to think
Oikawa was the one who had abandoned the team while they were all busy with their food business!

"How dare you yell at me after abandoning the team's business you ASSYKAWAAAAAA ! " Iwaizumi met Oikawa's face with one heavy fist. Just imagine Seijoh's setter flying a few good meters away, cartoon-style.

"Ouch," Oikawa sat up from the ground, rubbing his cheek gingerly. He glared at Iwaizumi, though it rather looked like a childish expression of annoyance, with the pout and whimpering.

"Where the hell have you been you idiot?" Iwaizumi asked even though it sounded more like an angry yell.

"So mean!" Oikawa whined. "You're the one who owe me an explanation ! "

"I don't owe you anything!" Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa by the collar of his shirt and dragged him back to the food stall.

Banned from seeing the commotion between the two seniors of Aoba Josai, Hinata had no choice but to go back to searching for Kageyama and Nishinoya.

"What was that all about?" Hinata whined. She could not understand Oikawa's behavior " well, misbehavior at that time. Oikawa has established a reputation of being so popular (among girls and volleyball players) for being cool. Hinata already had an suspicions that the guy can act stupid sometimes, but she did not expect it to be like this. "Creepy."

"Ooooi ! Hinata!"

Hinata froze, and turned around to find Nishinoya waving frantically in her direction. Relief flooded the gingerhead as she ran towards her senpai.

"Noya-saaaan ! " Hinata wailed while blinking tears of joy.

"Hinata!" Nishinoya grinned. "Just where have you been all this time? "

"I ran away from the Council and before I knew it, I got lost. "

"Lost is an understatement, you know? I've been worried about you". There was loneliness in the Guardian Deity's voice when he spoke.

Hinata scratched her head sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Well, then." Noya sighed. "You got me all tired looking for you. Let's go get some ice pops ! "

"Okay! "

Kageyama, all flustered and absent minded, had to sit somewhere just to gather his thoughts. The mysterious fortuneteller Kageyama still doubted she was an actual agent of Oha-Asa told some very weird things regarding Hinata. They were so weird that Kageyama had no idea what they meant, if they even had a meaning at all.