This is us

My sister and me are in charge around here because I know a lot about zombies and how to survive and my sister she's in charge because she's the oldest. 'Tat' I yelled.
'Tat' I yelled again.
'Yeah,what you want' my sister yelled back at me.
'We're almost out of supplies,we need to get a group together and go on a run' I said.
'Fine take Jasmine(my friend),Cece (our cousin),George (our brother),and Jermane(one of my best friend's)' she told me.
------------ 3 hours later
'Olivia we need to stop here and rest' Cece said.
'Fine,who has first watch together' I replied. Everyone just looked around at each other. Jermane finally volunteered after like two minutes.
'Anyone else?' I asked. No one answered,so I volunteered.
Jermane and me sat there in quiet for awhile.
'Olivia?' He said softly.
'Yeah' I replied back.
'Have you given up hope?' He asked. I look at him confused.
'Where did that question come from?' I asked him.
'Would you just answer it liviy' he said back. I chuckled at that. He looked at me with confusion on his face.
'Just answer the question!' He said with a demanding voice.nI looked at him with concerned at his question.
'Nope I still have it,what about you?' I asked. He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes.
'After my sister died,I lost the little hope I had left,it died with my sister' it looked like he was about to cry so I quickly gave him a hug. We continued to hug until Jasmine and George came up to take over watch.
'Why did you laugh when I called you liviy?' Jermane asked me.
'I just can't believe you still call me that after all these years' I said. We walked back to our tents quietly after that. Once we reached our tents I stopped and said something to Jermane.
'Night Jermane,don't let the bies bite.' He chuckled a little then said.
'Goodnight,Olivia'.