Beth

'Olivia' Beth said
'Beth, I've missed you so much'.
---------------
I walk down the hallway towards my class until I see something disturbing. I look around the corner and see my friend, Logan getting his face eaten off. I run off in the other direction until I bump into Beth. I don't know what's going on so I run past her and into a classroom. I then hear a scream not any scream it was Beth's scream.
---------------
Her dad walks into the room with no expression on his face.
'Do you know this girl Beth?' Hershel ask
'Yeah we went to school together'
'It's finally nice to meet her father, sorry it took the zombie apocalypse to meet you'
'It's fine maybe it's destiny' Hershel said with a smile on his face. Me and Beth couldn't help but chuckle at that remark,it reminds me of one of my friend's back at school.
------------------
'Hi, I'm Olivia I'm new here'
'Maybe it's destiny that you were supposed to come to this school and find me'. I look at the person with a smile on my face.
'Oh by the way my name is Beth'
---------------------
It's been about a day or I was feeling better but Carl was still out of it. I walk out of the room and see Maggie.
'Is their a bathroom I can use?' I ask
'Yeah up the stairs and to the right' she replied
'Thanks' I say and walk off. I reach the bathroom take my clothes off and step in the shower. I washed my hair and got the dirt off of me. I got dried of and put my clothes back on. I looked in the mirror then walked out the bathroom.