Search For Sophia part 2

'What does this have to do with me?' I say
'I heard you were the leader of this group,Hi I'm Shane'
'Yeah I am,can I help you?'
'I was wondering if your group would come and help our people look for that little girl'
'Are you the leader?'
'No,Rick is?'
'I want to talk to him!'
'Fine,Rick'
'You can leave now!'. As Shane walks away,Rick walks over to me and stands in front of me.
'What's going on here?'
'Shane wants my group to help y'all look for the little girl'
'If you guys don't mind'
'I'm not going on the search if I have to be in the same group as her' I pointed to Carol. Carol saw I was pointing at her, she looked my way a sent me a glare and I think Rick notice that.
'Alright'
'Let us get our stuff together then we can get going' with that I left. I walk over to my jeep where everyone was at,
'Get your weapons,we're going to look for that little girl with Clarissa's group'. We got our weapons and went to where the other group was gather up at.
'Alright let's get going' Rick says. We walk into the woods killed about 4 bies or what they call them walkers,until we came across a tent. Rick signal us to stay where we are and for some redneck guy to come with him. They try to look through the tent but can't see anything. He then signals Carol to come over.
'Sophia,honey'
Sophia,honey it's mommy'. We heard nothing,she walked away with disappointment on her face. The redneck guy unzips the tent a little and went in.
'What's in there?' I hear someone say
'Some guy opp out' he says. We then hear.....church bells?
'Where is it coming from?' Rick says.
'This way!' I hear someone say
'Are you sure?' I hear Shane say
'I think so'. We run towards the direction the person said.
'This can't be the right church it has no bell tower' Shane says. Glenn pulls on something inside of a box and the ringing stopped.
'I was on a timer' Glenn called out. I look around and notice I've been here before I don't know how or when but I remember being here. I then figured it out my older cousin had a service for her grandma here. I then look around and see he tomb stone. I squat down, I kissed my fingers and put them on the head stone. I got up and walked over to where the groups were.