Woods

Today the group came to Hershel's farm. Carl is finally up and moving. I walk over to him so I can talk to him.
'Hey Carl'
'Hey' he said unhappy.
'What's wrong?'
'Just tired of people treating me like a baby'
'I don't treat you like a baby' I say a little flirty and walk away. I think I like Carl but I also like Jermane, but he doesn't like me like that. I keep walking looking back at Carl until I run into someone.
'What was that?' The person says. I look up and see its Jermane. I calm down a bit after I saw who it was.
'What do you mean?'
'That's your flirting face'. I didn't know I had a face when I flirt.
'Why do you care who I flirt with?' He just looked at me then left. I turned around and walked to my car. No one knows this but I hid things in my car. I have a teddy bear Jasmine gave me, another teddy bear I had since I was little, and a necklace that says little sis on it.
After a few minutes in my car I walk out and go into my tent. I go in and sat up some of my things. I don't unpack everything just incase I have to leave in a hurry. After that I walk out my tent and see Daryl. I walk up to Daryl.
'Hi, I'm Oliv-'
'I know who you are'
'Okay, so how long have you know my friend Clarissa?'
'About 3 months, why?'
'Just wondering, so what do you think of her?' He looked at me then back at his knife he was holding.
'She's okay, she's pretty' I saw him turn a little red.
'Oh, ummmm, can you teach me how to shoot a crossbow?' He looked at me surprised and nodded his head 'yes'. I walked away towards the house when someone grabbed me and pulled me into the woods.