Something everyone is afraid of

Today was Dale's funeral, I just couldn't pull myself out of bed to go. I remember that today it Clarissa's birthday. I grabbed her present and walked over to her tent. On my over there I saw Dale's RV I couldn't finish my walk to her tent. I dropped her present and ran into the woods.
Jermane P.O.V.
I went to the funeral and saw that Olivia wasn't there. I walked over to her tent and saw that she wasn't there either. I walked around for a little bit and ended in front of the RV. I looked down and saw the present Olivia got for Clarissa. I looked around and saw her head for the woods and I started my run towards there.
Olivia P.O.V.
I looked back and saw Jermane behind me. I just kept running I saw a tall tree and climb it. I got to a high tree limb and stayed there. I saw Jermane below me looking up at me and he started to climb up to me. He finally reached me and tried to talk to me but I refused to talk to him.
"Olivia, you can't keep running away from your problems, the more you run the more you put us at risked" he sighed then continue. "Is that what you want to do put me, your sister, your brother at risk........ What am I supposed to tell them, Olivia ran into the woods and is not coming back" he said in a sarcastic tone. I looked at him and I knew he was right even if I didn't want to believe it. I hopped off the tree and walked back to camp. As I walked back to camp I couldn't help but think of one thing.
Death. When you die people say you can be with your loved ones who died already. Can you really see them or is that just a lie too. All my life I never really thought about that until just know. Can you see the light or do you just see darkness, something everyone is afraid of.
I walk back to RV and pick up Clarissa's present. I walk to her tent open it up and put her present on her sleeping bag.
Hey guys srry I didn't update in a little bit here u go Toni, go check her books out her name is tcal01