What do we do?

'Morning everyone' I said.
'Come on we have to get going'.
'Okay' Cece said.
----------- about 1 hour later
'I was starting to get worried guys' my sister said.
'It's fine,it was getting dark and you know the rule so we just camped somewhere' I stated. The rule is "if we go on a run and it gets dark don't drive back stay there and camp for the night". We all went to do our chores around the camp. I finished all my chores and went for a walk in the woods. I heard a "crunch" behind me.
I turned around and pulled out a knife. I walked back to where I heard the noise,something was hiding behind a bush. I moved the bush back,it was only Jermane trying to scare me.
'What do you want Jermane?' I asked a little impatiently.
'I just wanted to be sure you were safe' he answered.
'Jermane I'm not your little sister you don't have to protect me' I say back. He looks at me then he goes back to camp quietly and says.
'Sorry'. When he found his sister he promised to keep her safe but he went on a run and came to see the camp over run with the bies with his sister gone. He automatically thought she was dead. I think he sees another chance to keep someone safe since he couldn't keep his sister safe.
I walked in the woods for a while then I heard a loud high-pitched scream. I ran back to camp as fast as I could to everyone was alright. They looked at me then we heard it again.
'Everyone pack it up we're moving' my sister says.
'Tat we can't keep moving,the more we move the move vulnerable we are' I say.
'Fine,everyone pack up we're going on the highway'. We packed our things up and put it in the cars and drove on the highway. Of course Cece's car broke down good thing George is good with cars. He found spare parts from other cars on the highway.
'It's fixed but you have to let it rest' George says.
'You mean we have to stay on the highway over night' Cece replies. We all looked at each other. We all hope for a good night. It's still midday so I hop on top of my jeep to keep a look out. Out of no where a RV comes in sight.
'Guys' I yell. I didn't have to say anything else because they saw the RV.
'Everyone get in the cars and stay low' Tatayanna says. George helped me off the roof and pulled me in the same car with him and Tatayanna. I look in the rear view mirror to see what was going on. A bunch of people came out their cars to look at the RV.
'Tat what do we do now' I ask in a whisper.