The other group

Since yesterday I've been wondering who kissed me. I know it's not Jermane because these pairs of lips felt different. I decided to talk to Clarissa to find out what happened that night at camp. I ask people have they seen her but everybody says no. I remember when we were little and felt different we would run into the woods and climb the tallest tree we saw.
So that's what I did and I found her.
"Hey, why are you feeling different then everybody else?" She pulled up her sleeve and showed me a bite on her arm.
"When did this happen?"
"The night at camp". She's immune from the bies. We climb down the tree and head back to camp. We come out the tree line and my group comes running full speed towards me. They finally jump on me causing me to laugh and it hurt when they jumped on me.
I see Clarissa out of the corner of my eye and she's looks sad but happy too. I think she misses us, I think she misses our family. She was about to walk away.
"Hey, your apart of this family even you don't want to" I yelled at her. She turned towards us and joined the group hug. After a while we pulled apart and smiled at each other. I see my sister didn't join the group hug. I walk over to her and she looks worried.
"Hey Tat is everything alright?" I ask her. She looks at me then at her stomach.
"Olivia, I'm pregnant"
"Whose the father?"
"I don't know someone raped me from the other camp". I didn't take that to well, I walk over to Rick, more like run over to him and knock him down. I was about to punch him when someone picked me up and carried me away.