Dale

Out of the other group theirs only like two people I like Dale and Carl. Carl is cool, funny, cute, and I think I might like him. Dale he's like my grandfather. Dale he teaches me right from wrong and to keep my humanity. Dale is against killing Randall and so am I.
That night they had a vote about what to do about Randall. Most people decided to just kill him. Dale got mad and ran off. Everyone departed from the house and walked to their tents until a blood hurdling scream went through the whole farm. We all started to run towards the scream.
It was Dale one of those bies ripped him apart. Rick wanted to save him but even I know that's not going to happen. Rick finally realizes that Hershel can't save him. Rick held the gun to his head and I started to cry. Rick couldn't do it so Daryl took the gun and held it to his head.
"Wait..... I want to do it" I say. They all look at me with disbelief. Daryl nodded his head and gave me the gun. I took one last look at him, closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. Let's just say Dale's death changed me also considering, that I'm the one who killed him.
To know that it's so easy to kill someone with just the push of a little trigger. If that group was not already scared of me I think that just did it. I just walk back to my tent to try and sleep this day off.