You again

I keep looking out the rear view mirror until I see something or more like someone.
'Clarissa' I yell. Tat tried to grab me but I got out before she could. Clarissa looked toward me and started to run towards me.
'Olivia' she yelled back. Her new group put their weapons up at me. My group came out their cars and put their weapons up at the people.
'Put your weapons down,they don't pose a threat to us' I say. They look at each other then at Tat. She nodded her head to say "put your weapons away".
'Clarissa who are these people?' Some guy said in a sheriff's uniform.
'This is my old group' she answers with a smile on her face.
'Clarissa,do you know where my sister is?' Jermane ask. She looked at him with confusion on her face.
'That night at the camp I wanted to leave but she said she wasn't going anyway without you' she said. He went back to the car and I followed him.
'Jermane are you okay?' I ask. He looked at me with a single tear rolling down his face. I get in the car with him and comfort him.
'We really need to stop hanging out like this' he said. We both chuckled then I let him go.
'Olivia,that night we we're taking watch why did you chuckle when I called you liviy?' He ask.
"I told you this already"
"Just tell me again" I gave in and told him.
'Because before this thing happened that's what you called me,I was just glad that this world didn't change you' I answered.
'Olivia' Trinity screamed. I hopped out the car and walk over to my group. Before I get there I see the two groups looking at each other weirdly.
'What's going on here' I say and because I'm kinda of anger I have a country accent. My group looks at me and knows something's wrong,even Clarissa knew something was wrong.
'Clarissa wants to stay with this other group!' Trinity said angrily.
'That's her choice,that is not our call' I say.
'We're staying over night to let Cece's car rest,if you change your mind' I say. She nods her head and walks into the RV. My group and me walked to cars to hang out.
'Look what we got' Jermane says. We all look over at him to see him holding up a pack of beers. We look at each other and dove on to him to grab the beers. We laughed and not a fake laugh,a real laugh. I walk out the car and over to the other group.
I knock on the RV door. Some boy around my age opened the door.
'Can I help you?' He says.
'Ummm.... Yeah,me and my friends are having a couple of beers and I just wanted to invite your group to come if they want' I say.
'Alright I'll tell them'.
'You can come too.... if you want' I say shyly. He looks at me then I run back to my group. I hear him tell his group as I run off. A little after that I hear footsteps coming my way,I turn around to see the other group following behind me. I grinned and continued my walk back to the cars.
'Looks who back' Cece says with a smile on her face.
'Why are they here?' I hear someone say.
'Because I invited them be nice and hand them a beer' I say. Jermane hands them a beer one by one until he reached the kids.