The drive

Rick said will wait a little longer for them but they never showed up. Rick came up to me and I knew he was going to pity me and I didn't want that.
"Olivia I know this is hard but-"
"I don't need you to pity me, I don't need anybody to pity me ever!" I said in an harsh tone and walk to my car. I got in and slammed the door shut. What's left of my group was outside talking to Rick's group. After they finished talking my group came back to tell me what was going on.
"Rick said we can join his group we just have to follow behind him when we start driving" my brother says. I nod my head.
"I don't feel like driving can someone take over?" I ask. Jermane and George both volunteered. Jermane whispers something in George's ear and he said he'll let Jermane drive.
George P.O.V.
Jermane whispered something in my ear so that no one else would hear.
"I think you should sit back there with Olivia to comfort her your the only family she has left"Jermane said. I knew he was right so I agreed to let him drive.
Olivia P.O.V.
I hopped in the back and so did my brother. I laid my head no his lap and cried quietly. He started to stroke my head trying to calm me down. That's what mommy used to do, he must of got it from her. I sat back up and looked out the window.
I looked out the window and saw a bie that looked like my mother. We got separated after a herd came through.
"Stop the car" I say. Jermane looked back at me like I was crazy. He saw that I wasn't playing, he honked his horn to tell the rest of the group that we're stopping. I got out the car and walked over to the bie I saw. George knew what I was doing I could tell by the look on his face that he knew it looked like our mother.
I killed the bie and looked on its neck. Theirs only one way we know if it's our mom, I gave her and my sister a necklace each that says mom and big sis, I have one that says little sis. It's not our mom she doesn't have the necklace. I get back in the car and we started driving again.