The Kiss

I started my way to the barn. I finally reached it and Jermane grabbed my wrist and pulled me. When he grabbed my wrist it hurt but I don't want him to know about the cuts just yet.
'Jermane what do yo-'. I was cut off when he put his lips to mine. He kissed me for a bit then he walked away. I walked back to camp to see Daryl with an arrow throw a bunny's head. I almost gagged at the sight of that. I hate seeing animals being killed.
"Daryl, when did you start killing animals?" I asked him. He looks at me then answers.
"Since I was young, I had to fend for myself and when do you want me to teach you how to shoot a crossbow?"
"Next time you go hunting you can teach me" he nodded his head and walked away. I haven't spent much time with my siblings. I don't know where Tatayanna is as usual, but I see my brother going into mine and Jasmine's tent. I think there's something going on between them. I'll let them handle their business.
Instead of finding my siblings, I go and find my cousins. Ever since this happened my cousins became good friends. I see them close to the woods away from everybody else.
"Hey guys" I say.
"Hey" they say in unison.
"Do you want to hear a joke?" Cece ask me
"Sure"
"What sound does a chainsaw make?" She has told me this joke, before this started. I just pretend I don't know the joke. I look at her with a confused face and I shrug my shoulders.
"Run nigga nigga nigga nigga" I laugh at that because it is actually pretty funny. After talking to them for a while I walk away towards my tent.