Safe and sound

After Jermane left my tent, I walked out and went up to Rick.
"Hey Rick can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah sure Olivia what is it"
"That night at the farm I told you my sister was raped, did you find out who it was?"
"Yes, it was Shane, you don't have to worry anymore" I shook my head and walked off to the fire.
"Hey Olivia, you feel well enough to sing?" Beth asked me, I shook my head up and down. She had a smile on her face as she started singing, safe and sound by Taylor Swift.
"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go, when all those shadows almost killed you light, I remember, you said don't leave me alone, but all that's dead and gone and past, tonight" Beth singed she looked over to me signaling that it's mine turn.
"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright; no one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound" by this time almost everybody was here listening to us sing. "Don't you dare look out your window; darling everything's on fire" I got up and went to my brother who was the only person who wasn't there. I continue my song next to him.
"The war outside our door keeps raging on" I looked out the gate where we were stand and looked at the walkers like that was our war. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to everybody else. This time me and Beth was singing together.
"Curled up to this lullaby, even when music's gone, gone, just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright; no one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound" we don't finish the whole song but everybody liked it. I saw Michael look at me with a smile, I smile back him then looked at the ground. I looked back up and saw Carl looking at me, his eyes are so pretty, I just can't help but get lost in them. It was pretty dark out so everybody went into their tents and went to bed.