(R.T) The Book (Part 1)

Richie's POV

I haven't seen (Y/N) In days, I don't know what happened or what recently happened to her. Its been 1 year since IT happened and If I don't do anything then, I won't know anything.

"Any sights Of (Y/N)?" Bev asked while she grabbed Bill's shirt "N-No." He said "Maybe we should continue tomorrow." Eddie said and walked towards us followed by Ben, Stan and Mike "Yeah, He's right. It's getting late" Stan nodded "We'll meet again here tomorrow" Mike said and they started to get on their bikes "You s-should too R-R-Richie..." Bill said and gave me a sad look "I'll catch up with you guys.." I said and grab my flashlight and looked around "We'll be going then." Stan said and they all rode separate ways.

####

"Ahh!! What the FuCk us ThAt?!" I screamed and quickly crawled over to Eddie and Beverly who was also screaming and panting.

####

Your POV

"What A Nice book you got there..." Pennywise said and gave me a creepy smile "Don't get any closer or I will fucking bang your head off!!" I screamed and pointed a rusty pole at him. He gave a creepy smile and laughed "How about I give you a show?" He laughed and walked to a creaky van and danced on top of it, I looked at him and saw Richie.

####

Richie's POV

"(Y/N)!!" I screamed and knew that my throat hurts "Richie." A Faint voice said "Give her Back IT!!" Ben Yelled and launched at the door from the crackhead house "Guys! Stick together!" Beverly shouted while Mike got out his gun "I won't fucking live if I lose her! I'm going!" I said and ran towards the well "Richie!" Eddie screamed and ran after me followed by everyone.

####

"Ahhhh!!" We all screamed and found IT in front of our faces smiling looking at each and every one of us.

####

"Give me the rope!" I shouted while Mike quickly got the rope and gave the half to me while he held the other, We then Jumped in one by one.

####

"GIVE HER BACK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

####

"Richie..."

####

......