(F.W.) Lovely Faces (Final)

Finn's POV

I never would've thought I'd really find her! I'm so happy and I asked her to hang out!

I smiled and laid down on my bed and eventually fell asleep.

Your POV

"What?! You can't!" I shouted at both of my parents "I'm sorry honey..." Mom said so I balled my hand into a fist and nodded "Can I at least go back to school? tomorrow morning? I'll be back before lunch" I cried and they nodded "Of course honey, I'm sorry we didn't speak sooner" She said but I nodded.

~Next Day~

"Hey, Mrs. Claire" I smiled through my tears "(Y/N)! You're early" She smiled but I just nodded and handed her 6 letters "What is this Dear?" She asked "Please, Can you read this after school? And deliver the others after school too?" I asked trying not to break down "Of course but--" She said but I cut her off "I have to go now, Bye Mrs. Claire" I said and ran away and grabbed my things, My cards, returned the school books...Everything..

3rd Pov

Dear Fred,

All good things must come to an end, it breaks my heart to see it end.
I must send you, with a goodbye and a hug, for you are my dearesf friend.
I must say good bye, I shall see you again. Goodbye

Sincerely (Y/N),

I sobbed out tears as I read the letter, She was a great partner but now she has to go without us.

Dear Mr. Aaron,

Loyal to a fault, faithful to end.
You're a teacher as true as could be, but I'm gone just now.
You've gone to follow your dreams.
Even still for comfort I will, see you again someday.

Sincerely (Y/N),

I choked out a sob as my friend went away without us saying a proper goodbye nor any physical interactions.

It broke my heart not knowing when I'll see her again nor I will never.

Dear Mrs. Claire,

I wish I couldn't say goodbye, I'd love to laugh and fly once more.
Fly like a bird and sing all the words to the song that we wrote for each other.
Every song must end, but we must not fret for we can go and listen again. Goodbye

Sincerely (Y/N),

What as sad letter, Even though she was not my daughter. I've never felt so relieve to have her as my student, I wiped my tears away with a silent sob.

Dear Jay,

You have been tough, you've been caring, funny, daring, witty, entertaining
You're a therapist, a trainer, a food and movie critic, partner in crime
You've been everything a person could ask for in a friend and more
I hate to see you go
But I know that you must
You're moving on to a great big unknown
I'm so proud of you
And so glad you have a phone
So I won't say goodbye
I'll just say see you later, thanks for the memories!

Sincerely (Y/N),

I've never had a partner like (Y/N) but now she has to go but now I have forgotten how lovely it is to have her.