(F.W.) Lovely faces (Pt. 4)

Finn's POV

~After school~

I grabbed my bag and walked to the library where I assume Mrs. Claire would be "Hello~" I called and saw Mrs. Claire look at me, I shrugged walked towards her "Hey, Mrs. Claire" I said "Hello, Mr. Wolfhard. What brings you here?" She asked and put down her pen and paper "I just wanna ask who this unknown person is?" I asked and grabbed my phone and showed her the poems that was sent to me from an unknown person.

"Well, Mr. Wolfhard" She said and turned to look at me "This person is someone who I cannot tell you, A secret it is. very." She said so I nodded and said "Well, It was worth a try...Can I use one of the computers?" I asked her and she nodded "Use the one on the left" She smiled as I smiled and walked towards the computer.

Your POV

I walked to the library and sighed saying goodbye to (R/N), I opened the library door "Hey, Mrs. Claire!" I smiled but she gave a very uncomfortable smile so I gave her a look, She looked at me then to a boy then to me again.

I narrowed my eyes and was about to shout when I covered my mouth with my hands "That's Mr. Wolfhard--" She whispered "I know!" I whisper shouted and blushed "Sit next to him, Go!" She whispered "Um..No! I won't sit next to him" I whispered back but eventually gave in, I grabbed a romance book from one of the shelves and sat next to a couch with Finn Wolfhard.

He didn't notice lucky, he was too focused on the computer so I grabbed my phone and got on social media looking for any ideas...Although he did not notice me sitting next to him, His aura was very sweet and relaxing and made my nervousness calm down.

I smiled to my self and walked away before he noticed me, He turned the Computer off and walked away "I'll be going now Mrs. Claire, Thanks for letting me borrow the computer!" He smiled and walked away, I came out between the shelves of history and mathematics and quickly walked to Mrs. Claire "So, When are you gonna introduce yourself to Mr. Wolfhard? Ms. (L/N)?" She asked "I..Don't know..." I said sadly knowing I don't have confidence to introduce myself.

--One month Later--

"Hello!" Fred smiled (One of the poet student) And sat down next to me "Hey!" I smiled "When are you going to introdu--" He stopped when the door opened and a voice came "Hey, Mrs. Claire!" A Voice said, Me and Fred looked at each other and we quickly logged out the page and turned of the middle computer (there are 3 computers) before running back to the couch acting 'Normal' which I found it a huge cringe so we opened the right computer and turned on Youtube.

I've sent Finn Wolfhard countless poems with the help of my new friends, Fred, Jay, and Sarah.

They also told me that Finn Wolfhard has many Fangirls which wasn't a surprise and Finn had been messaging me to make poems more and said that he liked reading it making him feel special more than any fangirls he had, Finn then sat down next to us with a 'Hey' while Fred smiled and looked at me who was sweating but he continued our random converstation.

A girl then arrived and asked Mrs. Claire to used the left computer which Mrs. Claire agreed, The girl sat next to Finn, she looked very nervous but opened the computer.

I looked at Fred and we sneakily opened the page and sent Finn a message--

Dear Finn,

Sitting next to you is taking a sip of eternity, the sun, the stars, the sky, never tasted so good.

                                       Secret Admirer,

Me and Fred then logged out and turned off the computer and walked away cheesily.

But that was a wrong move..

Finn then recieved the message and smiled and looked around but his eyes trailed to the girl who was sitting next to him nervously but he didn't thought she would send messages so he continued but then the girl looked at him "Hi, Finn...Um, This isn't really important but I've been messaging you for a while and--" The girl then cut off "You?!" Finn smiled "Yeah and--" She got cut off again "Wanna hang out on the new coffee shop this sunday?" Finn asked while the girl smiled "Yes! I'd love to!" She smiled.

~Later~

Finn and the girl finally left but Fred, Mrs. Claire and I stayed..

I felt broken, Did he really thought that the girl was the one who only sent him messages? I cried, Jay and Sarah came and we told them everything.

"Finnn wouldn't just trust anyone, 1 week until summer and We're moving back to LA..." I cried "And we're going to collage..." Sarah said "We have to tell him on Monday!" Jay said and looked at me.

I nodded "I'm sorry, Ms. (L/N)" Mrs. Claire said "It's alright."