(M.W) Regret (4) (End)

{°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°}

"Hopper?" I asked Looking Up At Him, "What You doing Kid?" He asked But I nodded A 'Nothing' "It's definitely Something." I he said "I Just...Someone betrayed Me for Another..." I cried "Who's That?" He asked...

"I don't Think I Can Say Her Name." I Said "Her?" He asked "Girl." I snapped "Hey. Hopper?" I asked looking at him "hm?" He asked...

"Do Men Ever Sit and Think, He's Hurting Her?"

I Cried, "I don't Know Kid, I've Never Said Anything Like that before." He frowned "So He Doesn't Care About My Feelings." I mumbled, "Hey. Let's Go Get Some Ice Cream! My Treat." He Smiled but I know He Only Did That For Me To Smile Though, I smiled Back Happily And Nodded...

Mike's POV

"El...Is It True?" Will Asked as I looked At El "....Mouth Breather..." El Said Pointing At The Door "El! Be Serious!" Dustin Shouted "Ugh! I don't Know What I'd Do Without My Cousin!" Dustin Continued "Guys! Wait!" I shout "What!?" Lucas Said "Didn't You Said You'd Trade El? Then Are You Happy Now?" Lucas Continued...

"I...I'm Sorry...I didn't Mean To This To Happen!" I said "We Can't Just SIT her With (Y/N) On The Loose!" Will Said As I Looked At El "Is It True?" I asked her and She Looked at me with a knowing Look "Friends Don't Lie." I said as She Nodded And Looked down....

"Why?" I cried "Why Did you Do That?! i Mean I-" I stopped when Lucas Called Me "I Just, Can't Talk to you right Now.." i Said And Walked Up The Basement...

"Guys! (Y/N) is Nowhere To Be Seen!!" Lucas Screamed "Lucas Are You Blind?! (Y/N) is right over That Ice cream shop dude!" Dustin said as we looked at (Y/N) with Hopper "Oh..." Lucas Said Awkwardly...

"Use your Eyes Lucas.." Max Said As we walked To The Ice Cream Shop And Headed Straight towards (Y/N)...

"(Y/N).." I said as she looked at me "What?" She snapped "I-I'm Sorry..." I said as i looked at The Club, I looked at Them While Dustin Was Ready To Buy Some Ice cream When Lucas Slapped His Hand Away And Looked at me...

"I don't know." She said "To All the Damn Things You Said To Me? Hm m..." (Y/N) hummed A No "Please!" I cried She stand Up And Grabbed My Hand "I Can't Forgive You And El...But I Accept You As My Friend..." She smiled and Hugged Me...

The End...