Baby girl (R.T)

Your POV

Everything was a blur, not one, not two, not even a third memory can be remembered as I woke up from soft lips pressed against mine.

The only thing I could do was gasp for air and open my eyes.

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice shouted my name, I looked in front of me to see big brown eyes that was full of concern, worried, and happiness.

"What happened-" I asked and looked around to see everyone circling me making me sigh in relief.

They all gave a separate chuckle and hugged me, tears running down my face and everything was so much warmer until a laugh echoed through...wherever this place is.

"You're not Georgie..." Bill said and pulled the trigger through Georgie's head, Richie pulled me behind him and looked at Georgie who was on the ground before shaking vigorously before his body turned into the clown we saw from the warehouse.

It stood up without hesitation before we started screaming for Bill

"BILL KILL IT!"

"KILL IT BILL!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Eddie was screaming from the top of his lungs but Bill couldn't move, Richie handed me a bat with nails and grabbed my hand tight "It's gonna be alright, baby girl..." he whispered making me blush but nod at him.

"It's not loaded" Mike said making me turn to him "What do you mean?" I asked him but he was getting nervous as I was "I-It's not loaded!" He shouted but Bill didn't care and continued to pull the trigger to IT's head.

Bill pulled the trigger. Pennywise's head was hollow, It was breaking open...Pennywise tics before shaking and running towards us.

We all run away except for Bill who used the gun to keep IT's mouth away from him before Beverly tried to stick a metal on Pennywise's head but it didn't work so Mike aimed the metal he was holding and tried to hit Pennywise but he got thrown away.

"NO!"

Richie looked at me "It's up to us, okay?" He said and I nodded and my legs were shaking but he made everything was going to be okay.

Bill puts a metal on Pennywise's mouth and climbed onto his back while Richie did the same.

I grabbed Pennywise's hand while Stan did the same to the other but we got flung round and round making us all dizzy.

I held a death grip but got flown away and so did Stan

"(Y/N)!"

Richie got flown off too, I ran over to him and grabbed his face making sure he was okay but Pennywise got all our attention when he held Bill in his hands giving as the widest smile.

"Let him go." Beverly shakily ordered but Pennywise shook his head "No, I'll take him...I-I'll take all of you" he sang and looked each and every one of us...one by one.

"I-I'll feast on your flesh as I F-Feed on your f-fear..." Pennywise said as we all kept quiet as if one wrong word will end Bill and all of our lives.

He stopped and put a finger up in the air and shook it "Oooor..." he whispered and touched Bill's face "You'll just leave us be..." he paused, I stood up and we all waited for his next response "I'll take him, Only him...and I will have my long rest..."

"And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead Happy lives..."

I looked at Bill who was almost choking and tried to get some air "leave..." Bill struggled "I-I'm the one who dragged you all I-into this...I-I'm s-s-s-so sorry..." he stuttered.

"S-S-Sorry Hahaha" Pennywise laughed and mimicked Bill's stutter "Go!" Bill ordered.

"G-Guys...We can't" Beverly said, My anxiety went up as I looked at them who stayed silent...

I looked at Richie who stood up angrily and looked at me with his now, dark eyes that I can't see.

"I told you Bill..." Richie said and looked at Bill "Richie..." I grabbed his shoulder which he ignored "I fucking told you...I don't want to die..."

"It's your fault..."

"You punched me in the face,
You made me walk through shitty water,
You let (Y/N) almost die,
You brought me to a fucking crackhead house!"

"And now..."

Richie said and paced towards the pile of garbage beside home before grabbing a bat like mine.

"I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

He said making IT ready to fight as he swung his bat.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!"

Richie screamed and hit the clown with his bat as we all charged to beat up the fucking clown while Beverly and I took the last hit.

"I know this is the wrong time, but he is so hot right now" I said to Beverly before swinging my bat while I could hear a faint "Girl, There is never a wrong time"

Mike tried to stab the clown but Arms came out of Pennywise's mouth, Mike was struggling until Eddie grabbed another metal and hit Pennywise who turned his attention towards Stan.

He changed his face to the lady Stan described but Stan took the risk to hit the woman's face before IT turned his hands into sharp pointy arms and tried to hit Mike who was dodging his hits below him.

I swing my bat and hit IT's arm but it turned the other way, Ben screamed and stabbed Pennywise in the chest as it wriggled and screamed.

Bill grabbed a chains and hit It who tried to chomp on Ben's Head, It screamed.

Richie grabbed my hand and looked forward trying to get a way to find the perfect moment to hit the fucking clown.

We took turns to hit the clown, Bill, Me, Richie, Ben, Mike, Beverly, Eddie, Stan.

It turned to Eddie and puked on Eddie's Face while Eddie spit out the gross liquid that got into his mouth.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Eddie screamed before hitting the clown's face with all his might until it stopped and turned to Beverly.

His dad's face looked up at her and smirked "Hey bevy, Are you still my little-" before the clown could finish Beverly grunted and stabbed the clown in the mouth as it shook and wobbled away from us.

He spit out half of the metal

"Oh shit!"

It tried to get away from us but we kept coming closer as it went closer to  the well "that's why you didn't kill (Y/N) not Beverly...cause t-t-t-they weren't afraid..." Bill said to the clown who was in the verge of tears and fear.

"We aren't either..." Bill said as Richie grabbed my head and kissed my forehead keeping me close to him.

"Not anymore..."

"Now you're the one who's afraid"

"'Cause you're gonna starve..."

It then went inside the well and started to chant something but Stan handed the metal to Beverly who handed it to Bill.

Bill was about to hit The clown but it went in further the well until his head cracked up and floated in the air.

"Fear."

He went into the well as we all looked at him falling.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Are you okay, Baby girl?" Richie asked as he handed me one of his Hawaiian shirt making me laugh "I'm okay, Richie..." I answered truthfully "Thanks saving me..." I smiled making him giggled and fix his glasses.

"Can I get a kiss, or we-" I stopped him by pressing him my lips against his before laughing at his suggestion "When we're older..." I laughed making him giggle and grab his glasses and wipe it before putting it back.

"Thank you, Baby girl..."